DJI Goggles - NEVER DELIVERED
1340 11 2017-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thewearytravele
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373264 ft
United States

So I bought my goggles from Amazon (But the DJI Official Store on Amazon), and they were supposed to get here two weeks ago, however, on the day they were "delivered", they never actually got to my house. Some random signature appeared with a last name that I don't even recognize and no one inthis house has access to. Contacted FedEx, contacted Amazon, and then I emailed them and they told me that because it was signed for I had to create a police report, which I immediately did. I filed this and it's been a week, (Two weeks since I was supposed to recieve the package, one week since I filed the police report), and DJI is still giving me the run around saying they are "talking to the logistic department" because they had to file a claim.

I'm so darn upset, I don't have my goggles, I don't have my $449.
2017-6-23
Use props
MoiMoi
New

China

Amazon should give you the refund! have you contact the amazon help center?
2017-6-24
Use props
Glenn Goodlett
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27978153 ft
  • >>>
United States

Man that sux. Seems like you could dispute the charge on your credit card. It's not your fault the delivery person asked the wrong party to sign for it.
2017-6-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sincerely sorry to hear about your experience, may I have your order number or e-mail address so I can double check it with sales team to see what we can do for you to get it resolved as soon as possible?
2017-6-24
Use props
thewearytravele
lvl.2
United States

It was an Amazon.com order, this is the order number from Amazon

ORDER # 113-6348461-0443469
2017-6-25
Use props
thewearytravele
lvl.2
United States

MoiMoi Posted at 2017-6-24 08:30
Amazon should give you the refund! have you contact the amazon help center?

Yeah, they declined the A-Z Claim because apparently it was delivered to my location, I disputed and said HOW? Someone with a last name that doesn't even live in the house signed for it and I even filed a police report, and they still declined the claim.
2017-6-25
Use props
thewearytravele
lvl.2
United States

Glenn Goodlett Posted at 2017-6-24 08:57
Man that sux. Seems like you could dispute the charge on your credit card. It's not your fault the delivery person asked the wrong party to sign for it.

I paid with a debit card, not sure if I can dispute that, but if I don't get this resolved by the end of the week I'm gonna dispute it, I don't even think I want the goggles anymore after all the bad posts and this experience with DJI not really being too eager to help.
2017-6-25
Use props
Glenn Goodlett
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

It's a game of musical chairs. If you dispute, then Amazon gets screwed. If you do nothing, you get screwed. When it is all really the delivery company's fault. I don't know what recourse Amazon has with the delivery company. Maybe lots. What do you expect the cops to do? DJI just supplies the widgets like a commodity, there not really involved. It is certainly not your fault that it was not delivered to you.

Unfortunately, I think the only party that will go to bat for you in this situation is your bank. Sure you can dispute a debit card transaction.

If you don't want goggles any longer, that's fine, since none are coming. Best you can hope for is getting your money back, then you would try again.

It is a raw deal and I can see how it would put a bad taste in your mouth. Hope it turns out.
2017-6-25
Use props
thewearytravele
lvl.2
United States

Glenn Goodlett Posted at 2017-6-25 19:46
It's a game of musical chairs. If you dispute, then Amazon gets screwed. If you do nothing, you get screwed. When it is all really the delivery company's fault. I don't know what recourse Amazon has with the delivery company. Maybe lots. What do you expect the cops to do? DJI just supplies the widgets like a commodity, there not really involved. It is certainly not your fault that it was not delivered to you.

Unfortunately, I think the only party that will go to bat for you in this situation is your bank. Sure you can dispute a debit card transaction.

I had to file a police report, DJI required it of me in order for them to proceed any further, which I think is absurd, but yeah.
2017-6-25
Use props
Glenn Goodlett
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

thewearytravele Posted at 2017-6-25 19:51
I had to file a police report, DJI required it of me in order for them to proceed any further, which I think is absurd, but yeah.

Well, that is positive and is doesn't seem absurd at all. They just want to make sure you are not a underhanded type person. They do have some vested interest in keeping you happy, after all you already own an Osmo, P4, Spark, and a Mavic.

Best of luck
2017-6-25
Use props
ephektz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94534 ft
United States

It is not absurd to require you to file a police report for theft.

Pro-tip: FedEx can pull up GPS data for where a package was signed for. I tracked down a missing package by asking them for the signature location, and it was delivered a street over from me. Get the lat/long from FedEx and see where it was signed for.

Also, Amazon is usually extremely good about their end to end guarantee.
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know you have it sorted out recently? Please click "Reply" button here so I can get a remind, thank you very much!
2017-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules