1607 12 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elson Ong
New
Flight distance : 136122 ft
Singapore

Hazi........
CRASH my spark the 2nd time I flow it. In fact, it is the 2nd time in my life I flew a drone......

I'm a newbies, any idea where can I get it repair?
2017-6-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

http://www.dji.com/support

Set up a case here with dji.

You never said what happened, it can be good to share as others may learn very valuable lessons
Good luck.
2017-6-24
Use props
Haraldms
New
Norway

Same here had a litle hard landing on my second flight and now the camera is black. Drone works fine butt no camera any idea how to fix this ?
2017-6-24
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Haraldms Posted at 2017-6-24 04:05
Same here had a litle hard landing on my second flight and now the camera is black. Drone works fine butt no camera any idea how to fix this ?

Are there any physical damages to the aircraft? Was this a hard crash on the aircraft?
2017-6-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Haraldms Posted at 2017-6-24 04:05

You could try a factory reset in assistant 2 . Wouldn't hold out much hope , but won't do any harm, if it's no change send it for repair. Link above to arrange.

You say you hard landing, how? Spark speed for landing should not be fast, would it have been a problem with a malfunction.
2017-6-24
Use props
Haraldms
New
Norway

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-24 06:25
Are there any physical damages to the aircraft? Was this a hard crash on the aircraft?

Yeee tried factory reset butt dident do anything. No not hard crash and no marks on it fell from like 1 meter and not fast just slow. Looks brand new and i dont realy know what to do
2017-6-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Haraldms Posted at 2017-6-24 08:50
Yeee tried factory reset butt dident do anything. No not hard crash and no marks on it fell from like 1 meter and not fast just slow. Looks brand new and i dont realy know what to do

My advice is arrange to send back explain you just landed it and camera wasn't working and it should be warranty repair, dji are usually very fair in these matters.
Good luck.
2017-6-24
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Haraldms Posted at 2017-6-24 08:50

Probably the tiny ribbon cable that connects the camera to the board. This is something you will need to return for repair.  I cannot even see the connection inside for the camera....

Rich
2017-6-24
Use props
Haraldms
New
Norway

Its sad hope i can get a spark intill tursday... im a sailor so im at seas bow and coming home on thursday. And leaving for greece urley friday
2017-6-24
Use props
DJLuc
lvl.1

Singapore

Sorry to hear about your Spark. If you bought from authorised local store see if the can help to send back. Else you need to contact DJI and send to Hong Kong for repairs.
We don't have the luxury here with big open space and to fly freely. Hence it's really important to learn all the controls and charateristic of the the drone.

DJI drone is a 'flying computer'. Pre flight checks are very important.
2017-6-24
Use props
Elson Ong
New
Flight distance : 136122 ft
Singapore

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-24 03:38
http://www.dji.com/support

Set up a case here with dji.

It is right infront of me and is about to land when suddenly it flew up and go for return home mode due to the batt went Low......

I can't control it and it flew way off from return home point and clashed into a tree when it doing it landing.
2017-6-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Elson Ong Posted at 2017-6-25 07:37
It is right infront of me and is about to land when suddenly it flew up and go for return home mode due to the batt went Low......

I can't control it and it flew way off from return home point and clashed into a tree when it doing it landing.

I don't know if you were flying with phone or RC in both of these cases there will be an X on your screen to cancel RTH and land yourself. I'm sorry to hear that.
2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Haraldms Posted at 2017-6-24 20:36
Its sad hope i can get a spark intill tursday... im a sailor so im at seas bow and coming home on thursday. And leaving for greece urley friday

We feel sorry for the mishap, if you locate in Norway, your drone will need to be sent to Netherlands facility for repair, please export your flight data via DJI Assistant 2, then upload to Dropbox and post the link here, we will help to make data analysis. On the other hand, please contact your dealer or our support to send in, unfortunately, we are unable to send back before Thursday, really sorry about that.
black box.png
2017-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules