Firmware won't update!
1551 3 2015-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markkinley
lvl.4

United States

Hello DJI and Forum Members...
I updated my firmware to version 3.10 and never flew it. I then upgraded back to the 3.08 and never flew it.  As of yesterday I attempted to upgrade to the 3.12 firmware and the assistant software never posted the 3.12 as available. So, I updated  the 3.08 again and preformed all calibrations.

While in flight with 11 sats indicated , the low battery waring started alerting me to bring it home.  when I did that, it started descending at the locatioin where it was hovering.
I was able to toggle S2 and regain control and bring it back to its starting point where I  was.  Upon landing, I noticed that the battery was indicatiing 3% charge left.

Q:? Was this random home point landing an issues with the firmware or is this feature built into the 3.08 version or the 3% charge left on my battery?

I still cannot get 3.12 to install.
Thanks

2015-3-16
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Mark
Go into you Phantom Assistant and see what you have programmed for Return to Home ie. Go Home and Land or Land as that will make a difference to where it could descend, also make sure you have your low level battery indicator selected.
As for 3.12, have you downloaded the new 3.8 software with the 3.12?
Some folks have had issues and not sure why updating, may require a hard resetCheck your settings against these:
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... ra=page%3D1&lang=en
2015-3-16
Use props
markkinley
lvl.4

United States

Northofthe49th  - I was able to get a successful update. Thanks
2015-3-18
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

markkinley@yaho Posted at 2015-3-19 06:44
Northofthe49th  - I was able to get a successful update. Thanks

Thanks for posting back Mark, glad to hear and happy flying!
2015-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules