P4P+ constant beep on p4p+ controller
2188 8 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheRealMcCoyE
New
Flight distance : 4659 ft
United States

constant beep on phantom 4 pro + controller after i start the motors, no warning signs no trouble codes, once i take off it stops, also another problem when i first turn the radio on and then turn the p4p+ on the camera just sets there and goes up and dowm and it want stop. once i take off again the beeping and the gimble stop there little dance.. Anyone have any ideals on what this is all about?

thanks guys,

/CC

2017-6-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please post a short video about this issue for better assistance? Besides, have you tried to fly the drone in different places? If yes, how is it going?
2017-6-26
Use props
Kwalter
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Check it's not an obstacle avoidance alarm. Either move the drone well away from obstacles or turn off obstacle avoidance to test it. I wouldn't recommend switching it off permanently
2017-6-26
Use props
SM-17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 179288 ft
Malta

Make sure you did not activated the beep (for a lost drone) from dji go 4 app of the plus controller
2017-6-26
Use props
TheRealMcCoyE
New
United States

SM-17 Posted at 2017-6-26 08:56
Make sure you did not activated the beep (for a lost drone) from dji go 4 app of the plus controller

do you know where that is located at my friend in the the app on that controller? i got a new one sent to me today and it does the same thing but only after you activate the motors. if you turn the radio on and the quad on all is quiet but man once you active those motors all  mayhem breaks loose. Also on this new one tonight getting it set up, the camera does its little dance and then while it's setting there an awful rattle coming from the camera begins to start and continues until i touch the camera right below the lens on the bottom of the camera it then stops the rattle, but only to start back up again at some point.
Although i've been flying for awhile the chroma 350 qx3 and the q500 4k, i've never run into so many bugs as i have with this phantom pro 4 plus...its a mess for sure
2017-6-28
Use props
TheRealMcCoyE
New
United States

Kwalter Posted at 2017-6-26 07:06
Check it's not an obstacle avoidance alarm. Either move the drone well away from obstacles or turn off obstacle avoidance to test it. I wouldn't recommend switching it off permanently

will check that out on the radio once it gets re charged back up. i done all the firmware updates on this replacement, after that i turn the radio and quad back on, activate the motors and this replacement started beeping just like the other one i posted about did. if it is the obstacle avoidance, it sure is sensitive cause weather i have it in my home or out there on the front lawn it goes to the beep once those motors start turning.
2017-6-28
Use props
TheRealMcCoyE
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-6-26 01:28
Could you please post a short video about this issue for better assistance? Besides, have you tried to fly the drone in different places? If yes, how is it going?

i will try and get the drift cam out tomorrow depending on the weather and see if i can caught the gimbal nose (sounds like the camera is gonna rumble right off) and see if i can caught the beeping on cam once the motors are started.

thanks everyone, as i'm new to dji products, i've been flying for some years now on the rc airplanes, and newer models of drones, but never run into some this hard to get fixed, and dji support has tried everything. stick calibration and none of their answers found the problem.
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TheRealMcCoyE Posted at 2017-6-28 20:15
i will try and get the drift cam out tomorrow depending on the weather and see if i can caught the gimbal nose (sounds like the camera is gonna rumble right off) and see if i can caught the beeping on cam once the motors are started.

thanks everyone, as i'm new to dji products, i've been flying for some years now on the rc airplanes, and newer models of drones, but never run into some this hard to get fixed, and dji support has tried everything. stick calibration and none of their answers found the problem.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to let us know, like I mentioned before, a short video about the issue may help us to address this issue.
2017-6-29
Use props
fans697fb222
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11457 ft
United States

Recalibrate your sticks.
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules