1823 42 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-7-2 00:43
Get over yourself. So you helped another user. Good for you.  Have an m&m.  I was trying to inform the user that he has a zip and unzip program that is built into  Windows that he can use on any zip files he wants to unzip.  I must have missed the memo that said that you were the one who got to decide who gets to post what.  As I said, lose the attitude.

Worthless information .. worthless posts ...

When you have something constructive and actually relevant to the subject in question - that will be great and I would applaud you. But so far you've just proven the Darwin Theory.

I actually like to help people as much as I can. Having built up a wealth of information in over 50 years of modelling and STILL learning today - If I can pass on something that helps - I get immense satisfaction.
One day - YOU - may feel the same. YOU get over it ... and LOSE the attitude.

Nigel
2017-7-2
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

solentlife Posted at 2017-7-2 04:33
Worthless information .. worthless posts ...

When you have something constructive and actually relevant to the subject in question - that will be great and I would applaud you. But so far you've just proven the Darwin Theory.

Here is something constructive; You should seek help.  You have serious issues. I'm done wasting effort on you.  Good day.
2017-7-2
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Best ignore him .. he'll crawl back under.

N
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules