360 app in p4p+ by using second controller??
1029 14 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ericbrinkhorst0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1646299 ft
Netherlands

Question from a fresh DJI user.

Looking for a way to make automatic 360 photo's.

I found out that p4p+ cannot accept thirth party apps like litchi .  
What if..  this Litchi app i read good things about, or the dronepan 360 app, or autopilot,  is installed in a second controller.. ( expensive solution.. )
Can  the p4p+ be binded / connected to 2 controllers at the same time anyway?

What if it possible,  How can i get both controllers working with the same P4p(+)?

Thanks!

2017-6-25
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

The manual says that linking a second RC to the aircraft will automatically unlink the first one. Two controllers at a time can not be linked.
2017-6-25
Use props
ericbrinkhorst0
lvl.2
Netherlands

Ok.  rtfm  
2017-6-25
Use props
ericbrinkhorst0
lvl.2
Netherlands

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-6-25 09:28
The manual says that linking a second RC to the aircraft will automatically unlink the first one. Two controllers at a time can not be linked.

Ok!  RTFM it is    
Nowhere on the net.  But several people with the same question..
2017-6-25
Use props
ericbrinkhorst0
lvl.2
Netherlands

Ok!  RTFM it is    
2017-6-25
Use props
ericbrinkhorst0
lvl.2
Netherlands

Ok!  RTFM it is    
2017-6-25
Use props
ericbrinkhorst0
lvl.2
Netherlands

Ok!  RTFM it is    
2017-6-25
Use props
fansc91cf1e0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2398 ft
United States

I spoke with DJI support and was told the same. You would need to purchase the cheaper remote(no screen) to use a phone or tablet. I checked online and the price is around 300 US dollars. Expensive "solution" for an expensive toy. You would think they would let you add an app to the p4p+ or atleast give you the option to bypass using the installed screen. The DJI go app has the WORST waypoint app available.
2017-6-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's very easy to shoot 360 degree panoramas manually.
Faster and easier than any app can do it for you if you practice a little.
2017-6-25
Use props
aCiDeViL
lvl.2

Portugal

Labroides Posted at 2017-6-25 17:31
It's very easy to shoot 360 degree panoramas manually.
Faster and easier than any app can do it for you if you practice a little.

Labroides: It's the second time I see you using the same discurs when someone ask Dji to implement this flight mode. I have already challenge you 60 days ago to prove your point and I am still waiting to see...   

If you can do it fast manually then anyone else using Litchi  JUST prove it with a video and show us how easy it is compared to Litchi, Dronepan, Ultimate flight, etc... ;)

If you cannot prove it, please stop "hijacking" people threats when we ask Dji implement this flight mode that is already in use at least in the last 3 years on Dji SDK apps like Litchi.
2017-6-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

aCiDeViL Posted at 2017-6-25 17:57
Labroides: It's the second time I see you using the same discurs when someone ask Dji to implement this flight mode. I have already challenge you 60 days ago to prove your point and I am still waiting to see...   

If you can do it fast manually then anyone else using Litchi  JUST prove it with a video and show us how easy it is compared to Litchi, Dronepan, Ultimate flight, etc... ;)

If you're not smart enough to take a few shots yourself and find out, why should I go to any trouble at all creating a tutorial video just for you?
There's nothing that needs to be proved - it's simple and basic.
Click, turn, click, turn etc, etc.

2017-6-25
Use props
aCiDeViL
lvl.2

Portugal

How difficult is to record your tab/smartphone screen and show us how fast you can do it manually compared to any other third part application on the market like Litchi like you claim you can do?

If you notice the time you have already spend "hijacking" all threats where people ask Dji to implement this flight mode I will say it's time enough to make some use of your special skills/abilities/powers and teach us how to do it because there is none, zero videos on youtube showing how to do fast manually 360º panoramas with a drone, looks is not a very common task like you try to tell us...  

But just for fun of it... after all It's just a simple friendly challenge to entertain and I think it´s always welcome... We all like a good challenge don't you agree... So why not take it? Everybody like to learn with talented people.

Just don't forget there are people around the world doing this kind of photography for work, and we need at least 26 pictures to do it correctly, less than that it's impossible with p4p lens, and half 360º panorama is not a full 360º align panorama so I really like to understand how you can take more than 26 pictures in 3 different rows without any measure scale on Djigo4 screen but you claim you can do it faster than a program that do this task robotically! I will pay to see that for sure mate

Dji phantom 4 pro with 20mpx lens is a great resource to make 360º panoramas, unfortunately people like me we always need to rely on third part applications like Litchi outside Djigo4 and I don't understand why this fly mode is not yet implemented from Dji, so if you have a solution it will be a great welcome for all the community, just share it please. {:4_177:}
2017-6-26
Use props
MAQJJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75 ft
Peru

Compramos el más avanzado y ahora tenemos que comprar otro RC para poder planificar vuelos automáticos. Es realmente lamentable y gracioso todo esto.
2017-6-26
Use props
MAQJJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75 ft
Peru

We bought the most advanced phantom and now we have to buy another RC to be able to plan automatic flights. It's really lamentable and funny all this.
2017-6-26
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

aCiDeViL Posted at 2017-6-26 06:40
How difficult is to record your tab/smartphone screen and show us how fast you can do it manually compared to any other third part application on the market like Litchi like you claim you can do?

If you notice the time you have already spend "hijacking" all threats where people ask Dji to implement this flight mode I will say it's time enough to make some use of your special skills/abilities/powers and teach us how to do it because there is none, zero videos on youtube showing how to do fast manually 360º panoramas with a drone, looks is not a very common task like you try to tell us...  

"I really like to understand how you can take more than 26 pictures in 3 different rows without any measure scale on Djigo4 screen but you claim you can do it faster than a program that do this task robotically! "

I don't understand why you find it difficult to accept or understand.
It's super simple.
You start and note where you start and make a mental note of what's on the edge of your image, take a photo, rotate the drone to allow a good overlap and click again ... again and again etc until you get back to where you started.
Then point the camera doen but allow a good overlap and repeat the process.
Then lower the camera to vertical and take a couple more shots as you rotate the drone.
After doing it a couple of times, you should be able to do it faster than the apps.
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules