I can't find the app for the ph3 std
2159 5 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hermansd84
New
United States

I downloaded the app but in the options I can't find the ph3 std when I'm asked to select aircraft.
2017-6-25
Use props
Brayan2134
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138205 ft
United States

Make sure you have the DJI go app for products before the phantom 4. Then just connect to the aircraft and IT SHOULD automatically take you to the camera. If not, then there should be a screen that says phantom 3 standard, with a button that says "Camera". AGAIN, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE DJI GO 3, NOT DJI GO 4
2017-6-25
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Sequence to start and connection ...

First you down load from  DJI : DJI GO for before 4 ... Phantom 4 uses a different GO ...

Install and then register to DJI by opening GO and then follow prompts, so that App is activated.

Then switch on Controller followed by Aircraft. When Controllers LEFT LED goes green - this means link is ready.

Change WiFi in your phone / tablet to Phantomxxxxx ... it will have numbers / letters after it ... but that's the one you need. Enter Password - default is "12341234"

Start GO and click through to the white screen that shows a Drone and under CONNECT TO CAMERA .... if link is correct - it should have automatically gone to Phantom 3 Standard ....

Nigel
2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, as Post 2 # and 3# mentioned, you should install the DJI Go APP , I would recommend you scan the QR code on DJI offical website to download it. http://www.dji.com/phantom-3-standard/info#downloads .And make sure your phone/tablet is connected to the Drone's Wifi which begins with Phantom 3S_, then it will automatically take you to the Phantom 3 standard.
2017-6-26
Use props
fans814ed400
lvl.1
United States

It starts out with inspire. Then if you move the page right it should say phantom.
2017-6-27
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

fans814ed400 Posted at 2017-6-27 01:56
It starts out with inspire. Then if you move the page right it should say phantom.

Then your phones WIFI is not correctly connected to your phantom. On my old ODYS the phantom has been recognized on the 1st attempt and registering of it. First power on the RC then the AC and the SSID of your phantom should be shown on your WIFI setting. (named as PHANTOM 3 Sxxxx) Try to connect with that SSID and type 12341234 as password if it´s the factory password. After that all start the DJI app and skip the advertizing if your Go app has it.
2017-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules