1157 4 2015-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
houston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been trying to get ahold of DJI california this mornign and there meesage says they are experiencing a high call volume and to call back later. No alternatives, no holding, no leaving a message and we will call yu back later. What the heck DJI. How long will it take you to fix this problem of serivve. HIRE SOM MORE POEPLE.

Very frustrating to have spent this kind of money and be ignored.

Houston

2015-3-16
Use props
flbstudio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

I experienced a similar thing, however, I just persisted. Honestly, it's such a dope product that I don't think they can keep up with the amount of demand there is...I got through after like two days of calling. Stick with it! They were very helpful when I did end up getting through. I had to hold for 45 minutes.
2015-3-16
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI LA has hired a lot of new people.  While I was there two weeks ago the staff was expanded by about 50%.  We may never be able to keep up with the demand but we are trying.
2015-3-16
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

Tahoe Ed, you and a handful of others including the community of us owners are the biggest source of help available. Thank you
This alone is INSPIRE NATION!
2015-3-16
Use props
houston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Tahoe, that is good to hear. I just sent mine in for some repairs due to a dumb mistake and am really hoping I can get it back before all the good weather here has passed. This is the bet time of year here in Texas. I have already dropped $100 on shipping alone and that was ground. Hope to see it back quicker than 3-4 weeks. I miss it already.

Any way you could comment on the odds of that happening?

Many thanks,
Houston
2015-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules