N3 S-BUS problem with T14SG and R7008SB
3420 11 2017-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NORMAP
lvl.1

Canada

Hello,

I am using Futaba T14SG with R7008SB receiver and the DJI assitant recognizes the SBUS but when it comes to showing the gradual increase in stick values, it shows only endpoint either 10000 or -10000.

Can DJI staff please help me resolve this issue.

2017-6-25
Use props
rotormedia
New
Lithuania

I think we are coming back to times, when DJI knows some serious bugs, but they will stay and watch with no answers... Same issue with A3 Pro FC. No help from dji...
2017-6-26
Use props
NORMAP
lvl.1

Canada

rotormedia Posted at 2017-6-26 00:10
I think we are coming back to times, when DJI knows some serious bugs, but they will stay and watch with no answers... Same issue with A3 Pro FC. No help from dji...

Yeah I am going wait it out for a week or so hopefully they can answer.
Otherwise I will be returning the product.
2017-6-27
Use props
fansb9a348cf
lvl.1

Sweden

I also have this problem. And another problem is that motortest does not work either only motor 3 work and after a second esc calibration(can only calibrate each esc not all does not work) only motor 5 and 6 work so something is very wrong!! please dji support do something

I have a N3 with Frsky TFR8SB and using hobbywing xrotor pro 40A
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm assuming the Futaba is already calibrated on its end and everything is updated firmware wise, correct?  Do you have the receiver connected to the N3 via SBus or SBus2 port? Could you verify the firmware and Assistant 2 versions you're running?
2017-6-28
Use props
fansb9a348cf
lvl.1

Sweden

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-28 17:32
I'm assuming the Futaba is already calibrated on its end and everything is updated firmware wise, correct?  Do you have the receiver connected to the N3 via SBus or SBus2 port? Could you verify the firmware and Assistant 2 versions you're running?

I guess you talking to Normap? I have a Futaba T8FG and as mention earlier a Frsky TFR8Sb reciver
I have only one sbus port on the Frsky tfr8sb reciver.And using assistant v1.1.2 and firmware 1.7.1.5
I uninstall the earlier verion of assistan 2 before I install the latest(v1.1.2

I saw this video clip:http://forum.dji.com/thread-79918-1-1.html .Were you link the N3 with a
futaba R7008SB2 Must I do that to? On my Futaba T8Fg I can only chose 3 modes:MLT2(that's what I'm using now), MULT or7CH.I have fly with the copter using a Naza earlier and that was no problem.
Whats worries me is that as I can see it this would not affect the problem I have with motor test,
Because the calibration of esc is done in assistant.But maybe it somehow it's linked to the
"endpoint 10000 or -10000" problem wich I have to Or should it be like that??
2017-6-29
Use props
fansb9a348cf
lvl.1

Sweden

Look at this video clip      he also have a Futaba T8FG that is same behavior as I have and I guess Normap and rotormedia have
2017-6-29
Use props
NORMAP
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-28 17:32

That is correct. Futaba was updated to the most recent software change listed here: http://www.futabarc.com/software-updates.html

The same device even before the update was working fine with S900 A3 setup that I have.
2017-7-2
Use props
NORMAP
lvl.1

Canada

fansb9a348cf Posted at 2017-6-29 10:21
Look at this video clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFy533omPfo     he also have a Futaba T8FG that is same behavior as I have and I guess Normap and rotormedia have

Yup exactly the same problem pointed out in the video.
2017-7-2
Use props
fansb9a348cf
lvl.1

Sweden

I managed to fix the rc calibration,I get a respond from support and it here it is: "About the remote control calibration, it should be the incorrect steps performed.
Please center the remote sticks, after the "Complete" button goes blue on the right bottom, you can please calibrate the RC.
If you calibrate the RC before the button goes blue, it will show this error. "

I tested some different ways to do this and suddenly I got it to work,now I have gradual increase in stick values! But I can't remeber how I did.
I think I centered the sticks waited to see the button go blue and then moved the sticks(now I had gradual increase value) to the endpoints and then centerd the stick again and then
pressed the blue button. I think I did it this way. test if it works.I have little time .

I also got motor test to work but it was after some clicking back and forth between motor speed
and idle speed so it is feels a bit "bugish"

Now I have problem to fly in assistanc simulator when I stops the simulator I get a IMU error  it is as follow: "IMU-altitude exception   please ask technical assistance for help"
I have replied to support will se when they resond back.

You can see motortest "bug" and simulator problem in this video:

2017-7-4
Use props
fansb9a348cf
lvl.1

Sweden

In the video above I can't arm and fly in simulator.It work's now! It was my fault I had not check if elevator was going in the right direction...
It was now acting reversed as it should,so I revesed it in assistans and now I can arm and fly in assistan. So it was my fault sorry for that....

But I still get the"IMU-altitude exception   please ask technical assistance for help" after I stop the simulator.I can start the simultor and fly
again despite the IMU error. So dare I fly?
2017-7-7
Use props
NORMAP
lvl.1

Canada

I am not able to solve this problem at all.
I should've listened to advises found all over internet about DJI services.

I'll be returning the units.
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules