Flight distance : 320587 ft
United States

Can the battery be upgraded for dji spark ? Need more time to fly
2017-8-20
Use props
IFrumble-Spark
lvl.1
Netherlands

Set wide distance for HELIX shot - 10-20-30-40 meters for example (or free field, default 20meter)
2017-8-20
Use props
Spaners
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1542 ft
United Kingdom

The first thing you need to do before adding new features is fix all the existing ones and produce a concise manual for the app
second thing would be to give an option to disable or enable 5.8Ghz (this should be saved when power is cycled) as a lot of android devices in UK and EU do not natively support the channels even if they are 5G8 capable. Therefore EU/UK versions of the drone should be shipped with 2G4 only enabled and an option to turn on the 5G8 in the app with the wifi reset (3 beep) returning the spark to the locked 2G4 state
Put in full support for OTG, as I understand it the RC talks to the spark in the opposite band to the mobile device so if the RC is talking to the mobile device on 2G4 then it will be talking to the spark in 5G8 so loss of range in EU/UK (so when we chose band in the app we are selecting the band for connection to the spark) someone tell me if I'm wrong .
2017-8-20
Use props
DonBishop
lvl.2
United States

I needed a mini drone for indoor video use.  I have an Osmo that stores corrupted files and the response is to wait for a firmware update.  I have an Osmo Mobile that no longer records sound under certain video settings.I have a z-axis that came to me damaged, new out of the box and DJI refused to honor the warranty because I purchased it from an eBay vendor who even went so far as to provide me with their DJI Authorized Dealer certificate to send to DJI.  I have a Mavic Pro and am keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't FUBAR.  Wanted to buy the Spark, but DJI's customer service is the worst, so I went with the Breeze.  Yuneec's customer service may not be better, but it is hard to believe it would be worse.  My suggestion?  Get your customer service issues fixed or you'll see more and more people like me migrating to different platforms.
2017-8-20
Use props
Convert
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6129 ft
United Kingdom

1. Ability to change frame rate - inc 60fps. As mentioned previously it would be a great shame if the hardware is not capable of this as plenty of cameras and phones worth a small percentage of the spark can do this out of the box and the spark is primarily a filming device and they are not. 25&26fps would be good too. 60fps would be good for me as I've taken to using the spark in tripod mode to capture close up of sports action (mountain biking - i.e. parking it static like you would a gopro or an slr on a tripod but in a location very hard to achieve without wings!) and 60fps would improve footage and ability to do slow mo considerably.

2. Colour profiles

3. Official OTG support. The fact so many of your clued up users are using it probably should tell you something - i.e. they are not faffing with an extra cable for the hell of it. Either that or sort out the lag/video interference to make it less relevant.

4. Reliable quick shots. Can't say I use them very much but I can see them being so useful for the sort of user this is being marketed at. I'm yet to use a quickshot mode that I have not had to manually override to stop it going too far from me. You can't have quickshots that only work safely in the middle of a prairie! This is a little drone for close up work - you should be encouraging users to keep is close to them and fine tune the quickshots to keep as close as possible not send it miles away.

5. Activate follow me. As I understand it the mavic controller has no built in GPS and uses the GPS of the phone/tablet connected for follow me so I can't see why the Spark can't do the same.
2017-8-21
Use props
Bupitz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 377648 ft
Romania

16:9 photo option
2017-8-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You mean just crop a bit of the top and the bottom?
2017-8-21
Use props
NukeSpark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11033 ft
Gibraltar

16:9 photo option, makes no sense video in 16:9 but photos limited to 4:3 are we caveman? jaja
2017-8-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

NukeSpark Posted at 2017-8-21 14:31
16:9 photo option, makes no sense video in 16:9 but photos limited to 4:3 are we caveman? jaja

That was my thought also.
If you want, just crop some off the top and bottom.
2017-8-22
Use props
Yterza
New
France

1/ Dlog / Cinelike color profiles
2/ 24/25 fps !

2017-8-22
Use props
Tommy Vu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4564 ft
Vietnam

Additional features :
1) Shot a Shallow Focus photo by Hand Gesture as Advertised.
2) Home Lock , Course Lock for newbie users.
3) "Follow me" mode as Mavic Pro.
2017-8-22
Use props
LocutusDM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84701 ft
Croatia

Most important: Improve CE Connectivity to 2.4 and 5.8 GHz for Android phones.
Second important:  OTG Support - cause many of your users use this tipe of connecting to RC - Phone/Tablet
3) Ability to change frame rate - 60fps or 25fps  
2017-8-23
Use props
Jack_Sweeney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 634692 ft
United States

You should make it more of a point to tell buyers that for more distance you need to understand how to point the transmitters at the drone its really crucial.
2017-8-23
Use props
Ironside
lvl.1
Italy

Possibility to switch manually from GPS mode to ATTI mode. It may be useful when the GPS signal becomes too weak or for training in ATTI mode flight.
Thank you.
2017-8-24
Use props
djiuser_ZXl4xiS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56010 ft
Germany

Raw image format would be awesome.
2017-8-24
Use props
Rhoffmann
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41755 ft
United States

Downloadable maps for iOS devices not capable of Internet connection at location of flight.
2017-8-24
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

One function I'd like added is the ability to have a hand gesture that allows the Spark to move back or forward from its hovering position during Gesture Mode.  So if it hovering at 3ft, put both hands side by side and move them apart and have it back up until you stop moving or lower both hands to your side.  and reverse action if you want it to come back
2017-8-24
Use props
Ace Flysome
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37671 ft
United States

I would like a 24fps setting for video. editing 2 streams with different frame rates can make one or both look terrible. 30fps is great but there is something very satisfying about 24fps.
2017-8-24
Use props
Psands18
lvl.1
United States

Forget all of that, I cannot even connect my spark to my S8 with 4.1.5.3.
2017-8-24
Use props
fans8b50da02
lvl.2
Czechia

Raw photos please
2017-8-25
Use props
Convert
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6129 ft
United Kingdom

Small issue with the language used when trying to cancel a return to home.

Today I used up enough battery that it went into an automatic return to home. Due to where it and I where when this triggered that would have been very messy! I tried to cancel it and the confirmation message came up with the two options 'OK' and 'Cancel'. In my panic I pressed 'Cancel' so it carried on returning to home. I then did it again and made the same mistake. It's a sort of double negative - cancelling a cancel instruction. In my head I wanted to cancel the return to home so pressing cancel was the right choice. The two options should maybe be 'RTH' and 'cancel RTH' which to a panicing user is more clear.
2017-8-25
Use props
Cap0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 217077 ft
Romania

Yes, please ! RAW would be awesome.
Also 60 fps and some video presets like the ones on Mavic.
2017-8-26
Use props
RonMargan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 160896 ft
Israel

better range than 250M
2017-8-27
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I did not read all of this, so it may be in this topic, somewhere, already!

I would like to have the chance, to take pictures in video capturing mode.

I do understand, that it would not be possible, to deliver the full 12 MB, but minimum the FHD size picture should be possible, to store aside/same time as the video.

Any Chance?
2017-8-27
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Oh, one more:

DJI Go 4 app should use "here" offline maps, already stored in the "here" folder.

So that no one has to download maps twice!

2017-8-27
Use props
fansf383fbfe
New
Flight distance : 390 ft
Singapore

1. Frame rate, allow at least 25fps and 60fps will be good.

2. Why is it that the height limit can be overridden but not the transmission power? The pilot can take his/her own responsibility to fly above 120m but  not transmission power (CE mode).
Increasing the transmission power don't automatically meant that I want to fly kilometers but some area have really bad interference which upping the TX/RX power might be safer and more beneficial.
Secondarily, where I reside allows up to 1000mw of RX/TX on 2.4ghz/5,8ghz, so I'm not violating any regulations. Please consider us (not only US of A) your customers and give us the same TX/RX option as the height limiting over ride function.

Thanks very much for hearing our views.
2017-8-27
Use props
fansfd624090
New
Hungary

Dear DJI! I like Spark, but there are still more options that matter!

Manual rotation of horizontal rotation
Manual Adjustment of Vertical Rise Rate
Increase the speed of tripod mode to double (or manually adjust)
The video frame would be important 24/25/50/60 frame
Thank you, I hope to see these new features in the next update!
Looking forward to your reply, Sincerely
2017-8-28
Use props
fans896f1f9c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49731 ft
United States

I would like to have timer enabled quick shots

I love Spark's special features such as Helix or Dronie but I hate to be holding the remote and/or phone in my hand in those beautiful moments.
I know it would be tricky (and maybe a bit risky) to enable Helix (or dronie, or rocket etc.) with a gesture, but at least let me set the drone with my mobile phone, and then after starting the quick shot, let me put away my phone (in my pocket for example)

Quick shots with follow capabilities. Helix or circle while I'm running for example. With no remote or phone showing in the video. (Let me set it and hide away my phone, than the action starts)

2017-8-28
Use props
fans745c1396
lvl.1
Flight distance : 379593 ft
Netherlands

Please make the remote controller less loud...
2017-8-29
Use props
djiuser_44EfeNu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15358 ft
Poland

25 fps / PAL "is a need" when u compile spark video with other videos recorded by  eu cameras. so:

frame rate or ntsc/pal change as an update plz
2017-8-30
Use props
JAANJenca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149072 ft
Slovakia

60 fps for sport
Improve signal and a more stable picture in the EU (200m of image loss)
2017-8-30
Use props
Bupitz
lvl.2
Romania

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-8-21 10:58
You mean just crop a bit of the top and the bottom?

Why should I crop them manually when this mode can be implemented?
2017-8-30
Use props
Voladron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4894423 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

1-Full improve and support for OTG
2-RAW format in photos
3- More videos modes like cinelike, etc.
2017-8-30
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

D-Log
DNG photo (150 euro cameras do it!)
More flexibility for AEB (choose between 3, 5 o 7 photos... step of 1 stop, 2 stop, etc).
Remember wifi setting!!!! I have always to switch in 2.4ghz (quite mandatory in EU). Wasting time and batteries.
2017-8-31
Use props
Nick779
lvl.2
Flight distance : 459610 ft
United States

How about some POI capability? even relatively short range?
2017-8-31
Use props
Bupitz
lvl.2
Germany

Easier and faster switch to 2.4Ghz and OTG support
2017-8-31
Use props
nevelbell
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Please can we have 25fps/pal, it's imperative for use in the UK.
2017-8-31
Use props
user87c7c4802d
New

Brunei

I need timer. Everytime I take a photo, my hand still holding the phone. Can make a timer for photo and video in next firmware update?
2017-8-31
Use props
fansddc7ac47
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229816 ft
Japan

Further range in everywhere. In Japan just 500m range is not enough. In addition, DJI said even in Japan its 2km at first then DJI changed description about the range. Controller just look similar to Mavic. Why such differences.
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules