5457 16 2017-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6f68a00b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43917 ft
Spain

Hi,
I´ve playing with te autofus of the Osmo+ while recording video and I understand that it is not possible to have continius autofocus, you have to focus tapping on the screen, is it right?
If it is this way, it is absolutly dissapointing, even a smart phone can record video while continually focusing on objects.
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If you take footage a lot, we suggest to choose infinite focus in DJI Go.
infinite focus.png
2017-6-26
Use props
say
New

France

Hello Mindy,

after a yesterday  afternoon of complete blurry footages, with the focus on infinite,
i have make some tests this morning, and it seems that infinite doesn't work as design.
In my case, the "infinite focus" focus is 1 meter, all objects beyond 1 meter are blurred.

Ref : osmo+ firmware version 1.5.0.90, dji go app version APP :02  02 3.1.13 (2796) AFS: 04 01.10.54.77.00.01.00.00.

Got an idea ?
2017-7-5
Use props
glider pilot
New
Germany

Hello,

i have the same problem with my OSMO+: In the case of "infinite focus", everything beyound 5 m is blurred.
In comparison my "normal" OSMO (no Zoom) works perfect.
Is this a software or hardware failure?
Has someone fixed it?
2017-7-6
Use props
RcEaMan
lvl.1
Philippines

Is the auto focus still a problem with the Osmo plus? I really love the specs and feature of the Osmo Plus because I'm planning to purchase it and use it for as long as it can..I don't want the Osmo Mobile because I don't want to upgrade to an Iphone 7 or Samsung S8 which is more expensive.. My first choice is the Osmo but the Zoom feature and the focus range of the Osmo plus attracts me but after seeing the reviews and problem of the Osmo plus makes me confuse again which Osmo to buy..
2017-7-6
Use props
fansdb8b8a90
New
Flight distance : 16896 ft
Philippines

I have the same problem.. and a lot of noise in low light scene.. can this also be enhance?.
2017-8-1
Use props
Dalby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54888 ft
Denmark

RcEaMan Posted at 2017-7-6 20:35
Is the auto focus still a problem with the Osmo plus? I really love the specs and feature of the Osmo Plus because I'm planning to purchase it and use it for as long as it can..I don't want the Osmo Mobile because I don't want to upgrade to an Iphone 7 or Samsung S8 which is more expensive.. My first choice is the Osmo but the Zoom feature and the focus range of the Osmo plus attracts me but after seeing the reviews and problem of the Osmo plus makes me confuse again which Osmo to buy..

The Osmo+ doesnt have any continuous autofocus diring video recording. Kinda funny in the tragic way in a 2016 camera to lack something that's been in even pocket cameras for 7+ years...
2017-8-1
Use props
Papaulo.martins
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2141201 ft
Brazil

glider pilot Posted at 2017-7-6 06:17
Hello,

i have the same problem with my OSMO+: In the case of "infinite focus", everything beyound 5 m is blurred.

I'm having trouble with OSMO plus the images are blurry
A rubbish, how can a company like DJI launch a product with such a serious defect ??
This correction is very urgent! Why does it take so long?
There have been post since January 2016 with this problem
2017-8-16
Use props
RcEaMan
lvl.1
Philippines

Dalby Posted at 2017-8-1 05:37
The Osmo+ doesnt have any continuous autofocus diring video recording. Kinda funny in the tragic way in a 2016 camera to lack something that's been in even pocket cameras for 7+ years...

thanks for the reply
2017-8-30
Use props
SixNapoleons
lvl.1
United States

Has anyone tried autofocus with Osmo mobile? Same issues?
2017-8-30
Use props
JaydenWong
New

Hong Kong

I got the similar problem even with the recent updates which said to fix the infinite focus of osmo+. it doesnt look good still.......
do you guys shoot while keep tapping on screen, I think that is very troublesome and not user friendly at all
2017-9-4
Use props
Asidhowz
lvl.2

Iran

Perhaps a lens calibration can help?
2017-9-4
Use props
Smaxta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9944 ft
Ukraine

JaydenWong Posted at 2017-9-4 06:59
I got the similar problem even with the recent updates which said to fix the infinite focus of osmo+. it doesnt look good still.......
do you guys shoot while keep tapping on screen, I think that is very troublesome and not user friendly at all

Dear Jayden, after update to the latest firmware, you should to execute "lens calibration" as described in the included pdf. Only after you'll receive reliable infinity focus working fine. In case you have no an option for lens calibration in DJI Go app, reinstalling the last usually helps.
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Smaxta Posted at 2017-9-4 20:12
Dear Jayden, after update to the latest firmware, you should to execute "lens calibration" as described in the included pdf. Only after you'll receive reliable infinity focus working fine. In case you have no an option for lens calibration in DJI Go app, reinstalling the last usually helps.

Smaxta, thanks for sharing your experience. The latest firmware helps a lot in infinity focus.  
2017-9-5
Use props
Papaulo.martins
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2141201 ft
Brazil

New Osmo's FW corrected perfection to infinite focus, accurately calibrating the lens, team DJI congratulations
2017-9-5
Use props
Lwgray
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Papaulo.martins Posted at 2017-9-5 06:09
New Osmo's FW corrected perfection to infinite focus, accurately calibrating the lens, team DJI congratulations

Hmm even after calibration infinite focus is very soft.
2018-1-7
Use props
Yusuf
lvl.1

Iraq

Full Name: yusuf riyadh shaker
Email address: Yusufalbaghdady93@gmail.com
Phone Number:9647714490779
Full Address: Baghdad - Madaen - near the school Zubair
Product: OSMO +
Fault Description: Click here to re-energize the dome, green light and the sound of a peephole
Date of Purchase: 7-1-2017
Dealer: Professional Photography Equipment

Hello
I'm Yusuf from Iraq - a cameraman
Use your products, including osmo +
But yesterday I worked automatic calibration and appeared to take the directions left and right and up and down and followed all the instructions on the sheep, including the position of the device vertical position and the surface of the straight and did not turn it off until completion - after the completion of the device work restart and surprised the emergence of a message on the screen in the mobile app Click here To activate the camera and turn off the camera did not appear filming with the presence of the sound of Bim intermittent and green light intermittent when the pressure and stop the work of the stick
Directions and conversion button for Salafi When the message is pressed, the head starts rotating and the standby mode returns as it was ..

I ask you to help me and identify the defect or action required - and today I searched for a maintenance center for your products in Iraq, specifically Baghdad, and I did not find - I hope you help me because I bought it two days ago

I will send you a picture of the message appearing on the screen from within the application with the video files of the two uploaded on YouTube and I will put links here ..

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

此电子邮件及附件所包含内容具有机密性,且仅限于接收人使用。未经允许,禁止第三人阅读、复制或传播该电子邮件中的任何信息。如果您不属于以上电子邮件的目标接收者,请您立即通知发送人并删除原电子邮件及其相关的附件。

Attachment(s)
photo_2018-01-08_12-37-54 (2).jpg
2018-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules