Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Customer service help
1064 11 2017-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans41139c60
New
United States

Have had requested support twice now, one of the times I received a "we're forward your email!" automated response, the second time I received an email with a link back to a generic faq page.

It's been a week, no further responses, what am I doing wrong? It's impossible to talk to anyone on the phone, and seemingly impossible to get a support response over email. What can I do?
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to provide any case or ticket numbers you may have from that correspondence so I can follow up on this?
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the unpleasant experience. So you sent email to support.us@dji.com and our support replied an email with a link of FAQ? Could you please describe your issue and request again to us? We would like to help. Besides email and phone, we have online chat which can be obtained here: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-6-26
Use props
Sliderul
lvl.2
Flight distance : 501942 ft
United States

I relatively good support dealing with an issue using the chat function. Try that.
2017-6-27
Use props
DonBishop
lvl.2
United States

You are not doing anything wrong.  DJI is.  I have never had a good encounter with DJI customer support.
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DonBishop Posted at 2017-6-29 20:10
You are not doing anything wrong.  DJI is.  I have never had a good encounter with DJI customer support.

We are sorry for your unpleasant experience with us, please keep us posted in time about the problem and service that you are unsatisfied with, we would like to help you to get it correct. And we are working hard on improving our service and will try our best to make your experience with us better.
2017-7-1
Use props
DonBishop
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-1 20:04
We are sorry for your unpleasant experience with us, please keep us posted in time about the problem and service that you are unsatisfied with, we would like to help you to get it correct. And we are working hard on improving our service and will try our best to make your experience with us better.

You are like a broken record.  Every DJI complaint has your apology, but there is never any action.  I bought a NEW z-axis from a DJI Authorized Vendor through e-Bay.  I did that because I could use PayPal and it was convenient.  It was damaged out of the box.  I returned it with the purchase order, the vendor's DJI certificate, and an explanation of what had happened.  DJI rejected the warranty because I had purchased the item through eBay.  When it was returned to me, I fixed the damage myself.  The fact that DJI would not honor their warranty speaks volumes.  You can't fix that, Mindy.
2017-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DonBishop Posted at 2017-7-22 15:43
You are like a broken record.  Every DJI complaint has your apology, but there is never any action.  I bought a NEW z-axis from a DJI Authorized Vendor through e-Bay.  I did that because I could use PayPal and it was convenient.  It was damaged out of the box.  I returned it with the purchase order, the vendor's DJI certificate, and an explanation of what had happened.  DJI rejected the warranty because I had purchased the item through eBay.  When it was returned to me, I fixed the damage myself.  The fact that DJI would not honor their warranty speaks volumes.  You can't fix that, Mindy.

We really apologize for the unfortunate experience and the trouble caused. There must be some misunderstandings, is that convenient to provide the previous case number so that I can check more details and give you an explanation if it's necessary?
2017-7-23
Use props
DonBishop
lvl.2
United States

Mindy, I gave you all that information in another thread.  I gave it to DJI's "Customer Service" in multiple emails.  What I got in return was just what you are giving me now.  Lip service and a warranty that was not honored.
2017-7-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DonBishop Posted at 2017-7-23 20:11
Mindy, I gave you all that information in another thread.  I gave it to DJI's "Customer Service" in multiple emails.  What I got in return was just what you are giving me now.  Lip service and a warranty that was not honored.

Don, I have checked your another post and understand your frustration.
Ebay is a special platform and the proof of purchase may not be approved by local repair team.  I have forwarded your concern to management department to improve our service.
This situation has filled us with regret, we sincerely apologize for the trouble caused.
2017-7-25
Use props
DonBishop
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-25 20:15
Don, I have checked your another post and understand your frustration.
Ebay is a special platform and the proof of purchase may not be approved by local repair team.  I have forwarded your concern to management department to improve our service.
This situation has filled us with regret, we sincerely apologize for the trouble caused.

I didn't just send in proof of purchase.  I had the vendor's proof of being a DJI Authorized Seller.  I sent that in as well.  DJI never contested the validity of the certificate.
2017-7-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DonBishop Posted at 2017-7-26 07:33
I didn't just send in proof of purchase.  I had the vendor's proof of being a DJI Authorized Seller.  I sent that in as well.  DJI never contested the validity of the certificate.

I see, I have escalated your concern to appropriate team to follow up, sorry for all inconvenience caused.
We will have someone to contact you after review, thanks for your patience.
2017-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules