Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Color profiles for Spark
2664 3 2017-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andym91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 113166 ft
United States

Anyone think DJI will release an update that would include color profiles for the Spark? Would be awesome if I could get some d-log footage for more flexible color grading. I'm fairily new to this, so I thought I'd ask on here. I'm also wondering if it would require more than just a software update to allow color profiles (i.e., would the current hardware allow it?)
Thanks!
2017-6-26
Use props
Raz Taz
lvl.4

China

I hope that Dji think also at the videomakers community, Spark is not only a selfie drone. We not interested about gestures etc. We want color profiles, 24fps for good cinematic and 25fps for european cameras compatibility and of course for bluray .
2017-6-27
Use props
andym91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 113166 ft
United States

Raz Taz Posted at 2017-6-27 08:47
I hope that Dji think also at the videomakers community, Spark is not only a selfie drone. We not interested about gestures etc. We want color profiles, 24fps for good cinematic and 25fps for european cameras compatibility and of course for bluray .

I agree! I can deal with the lack of 4K in the Spark. (Although, I know the camera is capable, but crops to 1080 for stabilization) I wish there was a way for us to choose.

Also yes, it would be nice to natively shoot 24 fps/25 fps! Just takes one less step away in the editing process, heh.
2017-6-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I would love to have D log and use some of my luts, d Cine Art and anything else it will allow. Hopefully next update.
2017-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules