Mavic Loses Connection Over and Over
13778 45 2017-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Headcase81
lvl.3
Flight distance : 665965 ft
Denmark

Had the same issue after 170+ flights, all of a sudden the drone took of everything disconnected and it rå itself into a wall, luckily there's a replacement in transit (THX DJI) they said it was a controller issue, had several disconnects on the previous flight as well, everytime returning to hp, but then, all of a sudden it just decided to commit suicide.... They said it was a faulty rc lacking range, like you I was quite close when it happened.
2019-4-18
Use props
David Clancy
New

Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-6-26 23:24
Sorry to hear about the issue you are faced with, could you please answer post 3#? Have you treid to re-link the RC to the drone?  As for the DJI Care refresh, I would recommend you send an email about this to , see if we can transfer it to your new drone. Normally, as long as you can provide some proofs, we can transfer it.

It's the same problem with mine, what an absolute disappointed. Returning it today after a week of just misery trying the force myself to accept a drone that goes 77 meters max and 100% of the time looses signal. Glad I'm on over 22 Facebook pages to let all know that this drone is nit worth a quarter of the price, stay away people, buy cheap as this is cheap quality.
2020-5-12
Use props
David Clancy
New

Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-6-26 23:24
Sorry to hear about the issue you are faced with, could you please answer post 3#? Have you treid to re-link the RC to the drone?  As for the DJI Care refresh, I would recommend you send an email about this to , see if we can transfer it to your new drone. Normally, as long as you can provide some proofs, we can transfer it.

Looks like what you're saying is completely false, do you work for this scam of a company?
2020-5-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

David Clancy Posted at 5-12 22:47
Looks like what you're saying is completely false, do you work for this scam of a company?

Yes, DJI Diana works for DJI, and there is nothing incorrect in what she said, even if it was nearly 3 years ago. And if instead of moaning and threatening, you came here and asked the community for some help to solve your issue, you would find they are quite helpful.
2020-5-12
Use props
djiuser_c3tZ9Xes32Dp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40315 ft

Australia

Mine is doing the same every time after 4 mins did you manage to work out how to fix this issue ?
2021-5-25
Use props
djiuser_c3tZ9Xes32Dp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40315 ft

Australia

I’m having the same problem every 4-5 mins its disconnecting did you manage to fix issue ?
2021-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules