DJI Remote Start/Stop w/ Matrice 600 Pro and Sony A7Rii No video
2018 5 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans799111c6
lvl.1
United States

Hoping someone can help shine some light on this..

I have a Matrice 600 Pro/ Ronin MX and am using the Remote Start/Stop on my A7Rii. The flight controller will trigger stills (and autofocus) but will not trigger video. I can't get it to stop or start video, in any of the camera modes. Has anyone used this combo or have any insight? Thanks in advance..

-Jon
2017-6-27
Use props
Cory W
lvl.3
Flight distance : 137953 ft
Canada

Hi, I have the M600/Ronin MX and Sony A7S, I believe you have to go in your actual Sony A7Rii options to make the changes to make remote start/stop to trigger video record.
2017-6-27
Use props
GoGo33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1795 ft
United States

I have a similar combo - M600 Pro, Ronin MX, A7SII and cannot get stills or video to trigger via RSS and controller.  All day so far searching the web and talking with DJI customer support.  No solutions yet.  Did the A7SII menu settings by turning remote control ON, updated firmware on all pieces including camera, all wires connected appropriately as per directions and videos showing this pairing working correctly.  Is there a setting up process I need to follow in order to sync this system before it will work?
2017-7-28
Use props
fansa5e92eb3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4146460 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same problem and setup w a7rii
2017-8-1
Use props
fansa5e92eb3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4146460 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stillsare fine, but video won't trigger
2017-8-1
Use props
Randolphin
lvl.2
Australia

I had this exact issue, seems the ronin mx gcu firmware is the problem - you need to download and install the previous GCU firmware version for the ronin mx. Support will show you how.
I can't believe this is still happening this firmware issue is from January.
Can you tell me if you are happy with the ronin mx and m600 combo, do you get vibrations with video and can you take sharp stills with slow shutter speeds like 1/125 or slower when  the camera is pointing straight down? Thanks
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules