1233463 1233463 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansc35f59ab Posted at 2017-10-30 03:04
There is no need for a video. You tap and tap, (and tap some more) on the password block and it does not respond... it will not let you enter a password. You also cannot change your login I.D. I have a very important exercise in 3 days to show local police, EMS, and federal agencies, how we can use drones in active shooter events. I now cannot complete this demo with our very expensive DJI drones, without switching to a different software that none of us have used before... This may cost us thousands of dollars in contracts. Opinion... Regarding the reason for having to log in to fly in the first place... As a software developer myself, requiring someone to log into your site, simply so you can track and record where they fly borders on invasion of privacy. It also creates situations like mine, where if you can't log in, and therefore cannot fly, you are putting lives at risk. I imagine this will also cost you business within goverment sectors that do not allow tracking by foreign entities. As they say, you are shooting yourself i  the foot.

Really sorry for the trouble caused, just clarify one thing, your current DJI Go version is v3.1.18 right? Does DJI Go 4 has the same problem?
2017-10-30
Use props
jurado
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-30 23:32
V4.1.15 has been released, could you please update the APP to see if the problem persists?

Hi, I have tried this version and the problem still exists. When I click the “forgot password” that lets you enter some text. However when I try and enter text into the login fields they do not work!

Again, every day I’m loosing work here because I can’t fly, because I can’t login... I reply on this drone to earn money and it’s not good. To find out you guys don’t test on all available devices to find these issues befor yo release is just terrible, you are using people like us as your test dummy’s and who cares if we can use our drones while you sort it.... not good DJI.........
2017-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jurado Posted at 2017-10-31 00:58
Hi, I have tried this version and the problem still exists. When I click the “forgot password” that lets you enter some text. However when I try and enter text into the login fields they do not work!

Again, every day I’m loosing work here because I can’t fly, because I can’t login... I reply on this drone to earn money and it’s not good. To find out you guys don’t test on all available devices to find these issues befor yo release is just terrible, you are using people like us as your test dummy’s and who cares if we can use our drones while you sort it.... not good DJI.........

The issue has been escalated to our engineers to analyze.
If possible, we suggest to change another mobile device to a try or refresh iOS system via iTunes.
Any further suggestions, we will keep you updated.
2017-10-31
Use props
jurado
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-31 01:12
If possible, we suggest to change another mobile device to a try or refresh iOS system via iTunes.

Using the new update for 11.1 IOS still does not work. It’s a DJI app problem and this needs sorting ASAP. it’s rediculous.

I have tried other devises. Same issues. Shouldn’t need for us to buy another type of device either.
2017-11-1
Use props
jurado
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-31 01:12

Using the new update for 11.1 IOS still does not work. It’s a DJI app problem and this needs sorting ASAP. it’s rediculous.

I have tried other devises. Same issues. Shouldn’t need for us to buy another type of device either.
2017-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jurado Posted at 2017-11-1 12:31

Our engineers are working on testing, we do apologize for the trouble caused, I will keep you updated once I hear from them, thanks for the patience.
2017-11-1
Use props
chrisflyer
New
Flight distance : 12861 ft
United Kingdom

what the hell are dpi doing rubbish app can't do sod all with my drone now rubbish go back to the older version
2017-11-4
Use props
AidanKless
lvl.2
Hong Kong

we have fixed this issue in ios V4.1.16, thanks.
2017-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

chrisflyer Posted at 2017-11-4 07:03
what the hell are dpi doing rubbish app can't do sod all with my drone now rubbish go back to the older version

Sorry for the unpleasant experience with our APP.
May I know what problem you are experiencing? More details would be appreciated.
2017-11-6
Use props
jurado
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-1 23:59
Our engineers are working on testing, we do apologize for the trouble caused, I will keep you updated once I hear from them, thanks for the patience.

Weeks have gone by, no answer and no fix. I am using IOS 11.1.2 now. And using your DJI go 4 app version 4.1.18. I’ve deleted your app, restarted the iPad 2 air that I’m using and reinstalled. AGAIN I can still not login and cannot enter the text fields to enter my details. I cannot log in by creating a new account either due to the same reason.

WHY.? This is rediculous.
2017-11-17
Use props
fans7788488c
New

United States

I'm having the same issues as above. The drone is a paperweight. Never had to " sign in" before. Now everything's locked. Can type a phone number number, NEVER had or used a PW. WYF is going on?
2017-11-29
Use props
Dick Rutan
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-6 06:29
Sorry for the unpleasant experience with our APP.
May I know what problem you are experiencing? More details would be appreciated.

I'm so very frustrated. I can't enter the verification code on my iPhone. I have an Osmo Mobile that I bought and have now spent hours over a few days and can't get it to work.. I get an hour into this and then am ready to cry so I wait for the next day and try again, and again..  I'm into my fourth day. I'm ready to tell the world how messed up this program is..  Good hardware shi***y software. I want to go to work with it and can't..  I'd be embarased to show up with it.
2017-12-6
Use props
Dick Rutan
New
United States

Dick Rutan Posted at 2017-12-6 19:07
I'm so very frustrated. I can't enter the verification code on my iPhone. I have an Osmo Mobile that I bought and have now spent hours over a few days and can't get it to work.. I get an hour into this and then am ready to cry so I wait for the next day and try again, and again..  I'm into my fourth day. I'm ready to tell the world how messed up this program is..  Good hardware shi***y software. I want to go to work with it and can't..  I'd be embarased to show up with it.

embarrassed
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dick Rutan Posted at 2017-12-6 19:07

Hello, Rutan, sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, may I know in which page you got stuck?
More details or screenshot will be appreciated, we will do our best to assist, thank you.
2017-12-6
Use props
fans1446ec13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1991247 ft
United States

Updated to 4.1.18 and now I cannot login to the app. My email appears with a field below that says "Password".
No matter how many times or ways I tap on it the keypad will not come up and allow me o enter the password.
It's a null field.

The forum shows this issue going back as far as October. Over a month and a half and still not fixed.
How would you like to be out of work for a month and a half?
Please stop making "improvements" that cripple those of us whose livelihood depends on being able to fly.

Can you please give me an update on the resolution of this problem and a way to access an earlier version of the app that works.
2017-12-8
Use props
fans1446ec13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1991247 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-30 23:35
Really sorry for the trouble caused, just clarify one thing, your current DJI Go version is v3.1.18 right? Does DJI Go 4 has the same problem?

Same problem and I'm at version 4.1.18 over a month later. Did you ever find a way to resolve this?
I start the app get a brief opening screen the the "Enter Device" screen, which I click and get the heads up display for less that a second and a blue screen wiped across my device saying Login.
Okay. Click it and there's my email and under it the word "password" tap, tap, tap. Nothing.
It stares back at me with a blank expression that says, "not today sparky."

And they did it on both the Phantom and Phantom 4 app. Can't fly either one.
2017-12-8
Use props
Aaron Lawrence
New

United States

Having the same problem. I can't sign in to the app.....It skips right to sign up and log in and then says check wifi connection which when I check the wifi it works fine......... I'm on the phone right now with support and don't promise any fix. Has anyone solved this for the iphone version?
2017-12-25
Use props
Aaron Lawrence
New

United States

Okay, just got off the phone with support for the hour and they said this is a large problem right now.....They have said the application team is working on right now and they said it will be resolved in less then 24 hours.
2017-12-25
Use props
fanse8ec22b0
New
United States

Aaron Lawrence Posted at 2017-12-25 13:55
Okay, just got off the phone with support for the hour and they said this is a large problem right now.....They have said the application team is working on right now and they said it will be resolved in less then 24 hours.

Thank you for this info. I was feeling so frustrated. Interesting that we are experiencing this issue on Christmas day, supposedly when many people receive a DJI as a present and are eager to fly it but cannot because the app won't let us log in
2017-12-25
Use props
fans967525b8
New
United States

fanse8ec22b0 Posted at 2017-12-25 14:05
Thank you for this info. I was feeling so frustrated. Interesting that we are experiencing this issue on Christmas day, supposedly when many people receive a DJI as a present and are eager to fly it but cannot because the app won't let us log in

I am also experiencing the same issue here on Christmas Day. Was excited as can be to finally get my drone. Had a 1 minute test flight yesterday and today was the day I was going to get to fly and can't because of the software issue. Unacceptable!!!
2017-12-25
Use props
A4tRwbuYzKAe
New
United States

SO FRUSTRATING!!!! Why buy these products if you cannot even use them. So excited for the DJI Spark and I cannot even log into the app. This is BAD BAD service. Off to another product.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_8P2fFrQ
New

United States

Same issue here. Have reinstalled application. Sometimes the verification code box decides to show up, but even with the correct verification code, it still will not work.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans17f9ca74
New

France

I'm French, I just get a DJI Osmo Mobile and I can't sign in on the app.
I got the exact same issues...
2017-12-25
Use props
fansb5e9aac9
New

United States

“Sign in failed, check your network connection”
Reinstalled 4 times, changed devices and networks multiple times, same result.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans17f9ca74
New

France

fansb5e9aac9 Posted at 2017-12-25 15:06
“Sign in failed, check your network connection”
Reinstalled 4 times, changed devices and networks multiple times, same result.

Exact same situation for me...
2017-12-25
Use props
fans0ac7f923
New
Australia

Same here, impossible to make the app working, I have the message "Sign In Failed" on my iPad (latest IOS, latest version of the DJI app).

Looks like an ongoing issue that has been happening for more than a month, well done DJI!
2017-12-25
Use props
Carsonaune
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-27 01:46
We are so sorry for the experience with APP, do you still have the problem?
I hope the issue has got sorted out.

I’m having an issue even signing in and it will not let me do a forgot password send?  Is the dji go app not working

I’m on a phantom 3 pro and an iPhone 7
2017-12-25
Use props
fans02ad9544
lvl.1
Switzerland

I have just written a long comment, wanted to post it, but after pressing the post button received an information that I first have to activate my account to post a comment.  So my comment was lost.  I have the same problem as you.  I can’t sign in to my DJI account on the remote controller of the drone.  I contacted the support and was informed that it is a known problem and they are analysing it.  Very disappointing!
2017-12-25
Use props
bobbyeberle13
New
United States

I just got an Osmo Mobile, and I can't sign into the DJI Go app.  This is nuts.  We are about to shoot a short film, and it involves drone footage too?  And all of this relies on an app that doesn't work?  I have an iPhone X with iOS 11.2.1.  I get enter all the information in the login screen, but it just spins and spins until I get a "network connection" error.  My network connection is fine.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans200e0a98
New
United States

Same problem
2017-12-25
Use props
fans1ee3f20e
New
Germany

same here in Germany... please fix this asap
2017-12-25
Use props
fans7dd82bde
New

Germany

Germany too ..... Same Problem
2017-12-25
Use props
683yHm8hufcZ
New

United States

Same problem for me (located in Washington State). DJI needs to fix this ASAP; completely unacceptable. Why do we “need to” login to fly? Let us just fly and only login if we want to track our flight records.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_tQ675uI
New
United States

New drone can’t login to app at all drone appears to be useless.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_lG5duei
New

United States

Just got my spark for Xmas and I can’t even use it thanks to this terrible sign-in issue..so frustrating because I really wanted a drone (this is my first one) and this is a bad experience. Any updates on when the app will be fixed? I’m having the exact same issue as others!
2017-12-25
Use props
Evo.lve
New
United States

683yHm8hufcZ Posted at 2017-12-25 15:37
Same problem for me (located in Washington State). DJI needs to fix this ASAP; completely unacceptable. Why do we “need to” login to fly? Let us just fly and only login if we want to track our flight records.

Does not really matter. The day is almost over anyway.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_tQ675uI
New
United States

Will try again tomorrow but have neen@#$&&&$#@$& with this for hours
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_wFOSSw4
New
United States

Same Problem here. Network connection is fine. Here are the steps. Seems like a bug in the verification process.

1) type in username (no verification code)
2) type in password
3) 'Enter verification code' appears
4) type in code
5) verify code 'dissappears' after hitting login button
6) failed login message

additional information
iphone 7 plus - ios 11.2.1
app DJI Go 4 4.1.20
network connection is good
deleted and reloaded app
tried location settings on/off
2017-12-25
Use props
ninou
New

France

Maybe tomorrow..
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_II7G0gQ
New

Australia

Absolutely ridiculous! Opened my drone this morning, tried to set it up and can't login. Why the hell do you need to login to the app to set it up or fly? DJI, please take advice from your drone users and allow us to initialise the drone and fly without needing to login...
2017-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules