Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't sign into DJI Go App
35821 165 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TbX2GLo
New
United States

I got through to tech support; "Our engineers already working on it and hopefully it will be fix within the day."
2017-12-25
Use props
fans52d30d20
New

United States

This has to be the worse experience I’ve ever had with a piece of hardware. Why in the world do I have to login to a stupid useless app to use this OSMO. What kind of stupid is this? HELLO DJI, your crap setup sucks and it doesn’t work for normal people. I’m on an endless login failure loop and limp OSMO. Fix your crap
2017-12-25
Use props
a9ballplayer
New
United States

I was just given a Spark for Christmas and have spent 5 hours trying to get it going and with no luck.  I can't get into the app at all.  I created a login on dji.com.  Is that the same username and password you use to get on the Go 4 app?  If not, I tried to register and that didn't work either.  Please let me know if I can do anything.  I want to keep the drone but not worth the money if it can't be used.  Is there an update required out of the box?  I have an iPhone X with IOS 11.  Is that compatible?
2017-12-25
Use props
fans51c039f6
New
United States

Same problem here.  Seems to be an IOS thing.  Had the same issue on two different Iphones running the DJI Go app.  Switched to my Android device and got the OSMO Mobile to work right away.
2017-12-25
Use props
fansf495e7fc
lvl.1
United States

Purchased 3 drones app wont work 2 of 3 remotes broke sending all back waste of time.
2017-12-25
Use props
Dji sucks
lvl.1
United States

fansf495e7fc Posted at 2017-12-25 16:58
Purchased 3 drones app wont work 2 of 3 remotes broke sending all back waste of time.

New name fits
2017-12-25
Use props
fdlima
New
United States

djiuser_II7G0gQ Posted at 2017-12-25 16:08
Absolutely ridiculous! Opened my drone this morning, tried to set it up and can't login. Why the hell do you need to login to the app to set it up or fly? DJI, please take advice from your drone users and allow us to initialise the drone and fly without needing to login...

This Is ridiculous. I have used my drone app for many years without having to log in and today I couldn't fly it AT ALL because of this FREAKING Log in requirement. WHY DOES DJI NOW REQUIRES YOU TO LOG IN to use the app? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. WE SHOULD ALL DEMAND DJI TO REMOVE THIS REQUIREMENT IMMEDIATELY!!!
A lot of us fly the drone in places without internet connection and UNLESS DJI REMOVES THIS LOG IN REQUIREMENT, WILL WE NOT BE ABLE TO FLY OUR DRONES IN REMOTE AREAS WITHOUT INTERNET COVERAGE ANY MORE.
THIS IS OUR DRONES!! WE PAID FOR THEM AND WE SHOULD NOT BE DEPENDING ON A SERVER IN CHINA BLOCKING US FROM FLYING OUR DRONES WHEN WE WANT IT!!!
*** DJI, PLEASE REMOVE THIS LOG IN REQUIREMENT IMMEDIATELY ***
2017-12-25
Use props
fansad5dfb0c
New

United States

Same issue.. would love for an update once it’s been all day it’s been down....,
2017-12-25
Use props
fansac42e8a3
New

United States

Tried signing in on multiple devices. I have had zero help from tech support and I’m about ready to just simply return the drone. The error I keep receiving is on the app saying I need to check my network connection which my network clearly works. Gonna need some help fast if you don’t wish to lose a customer.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans7e8054b6
New

Canada

Plz remove the software login requirement ASAP. There is no reason that you should require a login or even internet to use a hardware device. What if DJI goes out of business? Then the hundreds of thousands of drone/gimbals you've sold just stop working forever?

I just want to set my my OSMO
2017-12-25
Use props
Vegepilot
lvl.1

United States

I'm chiming in with what appears to be a significant number of people with the same problem:

"Can't login.  Problem with your network connection."

There's nothing wrong with my network connection.  All of my other apps work fine on the network.

DJI.  Please fix this problem.

There is no reason to have to sign in to fly.

Thank you.
2017-12-25
Use props
New
Flight distance : 650755 ft
United States

Same here... My dad just got his first DJI quad.  He couldn't log in.  I figured that I'd try to see what was wrong...  I signed out and now it won't let me sign back in. "Sign in Failed. Check your network connection."  I assume that there are a bunch of people trying to register and the servers are messed up.  
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_WtHwEdL
New

United States

I am also having the same issue with my brand new Spark. I can promise you this, if this is not resolved in 48 hours I AM taking this back to the store for a full refund. I imagine if enough people return these to the big box dealers (Best Buy, etc.) then there will be pressure put on DJI to get this fixed/remove the login requirement. This is simply unacceptable. I work in the software industry and we would NEVER push this type of requirement out if we KNEW we were going to be under a heavy load.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans63b112e8
New

United States

why in the FRANK do I need to login to use my Inspire REMOVE the login requirement NOW!!! the app is in my device no need to have this toy morons!!
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_auBbsbO
New
United States

Got a nice new Mavic Pro for Xmas. Unfortunately the thing is a paperweight at the moment because like everyone else I cannot log into the app, which is apparently required to fly (why?).

Not a good experience, DJI.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_PT95X1x
lvl.1
Flight distance : 258343 ft
Australia

Same problem in Australia. Got home all excited but my mavic is officially a brick at the moment.
Tried on 2 separate iPads and iPhone.
Very frustrating.
Dji should supply everyone with a bonus battery when this issue is rectified.
Completely unacceptable and a good waste of half an otherwise glorious day, thanks for nothing dji...
2017-12-25
Use props
annnaes
New
United States

Got a mavic pro for xmas, app let me log on but the app wouldn’t connect. I deleted the app to see if that was the issue (saw from others forums that it was). redownloaded the app to be very disappointed and was not able to log in. I tried on LTE, wifi and hotspot. “Sign in failed, check your network connection” Reinstalled MULTIPLE times.. this is absurd. The reason I was drawn to the brand of DJI over everyone was because of Julien Solomita  and how highly he talks of the brand and THIS HAPPENS?!
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_bh7cLxW
New
New Zealand

Same problem here in New Zealand login fail. Very disappointed to what should have been an exciting day
2017-12-25
Use props
yzeng
lvl.2
United States

Same issue here.
ipad mini 4. OS 11.1.2
Requires signin to use the app and refuses to sign me in and asks to "Check your network connection"?!
2017-12-25
Use props
Gigantor2104
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53675 ft
United States

Bricksville here also.

If there are any DJI employees reading this - ETA on the fix? Thanks
2017-12-25
Use props
fans8a667b58
New

United States

DJI, please clarify if an active internet connection  / login will be required to fly the DJI drones from now on or will be required anytime in the future. With regret, we will be forced to return this drone if this requirement remains. Please respond immediately, as a lack of a definitive response from DJI will also require us to return it.
2017-12-25
Use props
madUser
New
United States

Very mad !
The login issue destroyed our Christmas. We spent hours trying to figuring out why we could not login just to rely that it is not us having the same issue. Still could not activate the Spark drone.
Keep getting this on iPhone:
“Sign in failed, check your network connection”
Stupid login requirement!

DJI, fix it and remove the login requirement!

Extremely frustrated.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans63b112e8
New

United States

fix it NOW!!
2017-12-25
Use props
fans63b112e8
New

United States

I have a $3000 Inspire that I can’t do jack with it and missed the opportunity to get some nice snow fotage for a home that I am making a video for!!!! DJI you are costing me $1200
2017-12-25
Use props
LEOPR
New
Flight distance : 108894 ft
Puerto Rico

Im Fustrated from Puerto Rico....
2017-12-25
Use props
fans02ad9544
lvl.1
Switzerland

Still can’t sign in... 2500 EUR for a thing that I even can’t use...
2017-12-25
Use props
moviecritic4lyf
New
United States

YOU RUINED MY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2017-12-25
Use props
fansc1c66418
New

United States

I’m returning my phantom 4 pro after this! Maybe I’ll smash my phantom 3 pro as I can’t use that one either! Can’t login! $2,000 toy and I can’t play with it because of an app!! Login failed:check network connection! Are you kidding me?!
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_aGpq1EM
New
United States

Ya, that required login is terrible! Tried iPhone X and iPad Pro.

Me and my son  were so excited to try the spark out this morning... charged 2 batteries and remote, put the propeller guards on... downloaded the app...  nothing... terrible.

Similar thing with Segway. Bought some for the fam... BIG difference is that you can at least ride the Segway right away, albeit the Segway being handicapped with slower speed an an annoying beep. Once registered and logged in to app, then your on your way...

This is very unfortunate for the consumer and the company. At least in my case, it’s for pleasure only... feel for those that use it for search and rescue or other jobs, or for contracts.... terribly unfortunate...

Please get rid of the unnecessary login.

Hope issue gets resolved soon. Hate to return her...
2017-12-25
Use props
moviecritic4lyf
New
United States

I WILL RETURN THIS PRODUCT AND SWITCH BRANDS IF YOU DONT GET YOUR **** TOGETHER DJI. I HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS FROM PEOPLE ABOUT YOU AND I AM VERY UPSET TO SEE THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SO FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. LISTEN TO YOUR CONSUMERS AND DISABLE THE LOG IN FEATURE BC YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A BUG IN YOUR CODEING. VERY! MAD! CUSTOMER!

A PRODUCT IS NOTHING WITHOUT GOOD SOFTWARE IF YOURE GOING TO MAKE US USE AN APP. UNBELIEVEABLE!
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_aGpq1EM
New
United States

Must have fixed it... at least I’m able to login... let’s see if she flies... too bad it’s night here... waste of a day... and Christmas no less...
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_2XKT6v5
New

Brazil

Same issue on the chirstmas day, we should be compensated for this issue, I'm really changing my toughts about the DJI brand.
2017-12-25
Use props
abacuscode
New
United States

I'm not able to log in to the DJI Go 4 app, either. I am able to use the "DJI GO" app for my OSMO Mobile (which I had set up a couple of weeks ago). I have a new Phantom 4 Pro for Christmas that requires the "DJI GO 4" app, which is requiring me to log in and giving me network errors.

iPhone 6S Plus, iOS 11.2.1. DJI GO 4 4.1.20.
2017-12-25
Use props
moviecritic4lyf
New
United States

APP IS FIXED!!!!!!

DISABLE THE LOG IN FEATURE OR YOURE GOING TO LOSE ALL OF US TO GO PRO OR A MORE EXPENSIVE BRAND THAT ACTUALLY HAS GOOD SERVERS!
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_2XKT6v5
New

Brazil

I tryed both of the DJI Go apps and the problem is the same. A company that cares at least a little bit about their customers would be focusing 100% effort to solve this. Dji now is loosing brand equity from Brazil as well.
2017-12-25
Use props
yzeng
lvl.2
United States

Now I can login
2017-12-25
Use props
fans02ad9544
lvl.1
Switzerland

Actually DJI should give us e.g. an additional battery as a way of compensation for the wasted time and the stress.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans63b112e8
New

United States

at a very minimum a new battery for our rigs as compensation, every day that this is happening I lose money and yes it’s christmas but people still have to work
2017-12-25
Use props
moviecritic4lyf
New
United States

I couldn't log in on either my Iphone X or my Iphone 7 plus for about 9 hours. all of the light hours of Christmas.

I cant imagine all the people who were effected today by DJI's coding error.

DJI I love your products. But were going to leave if you cant get your **** together.

Merry f*****g Christmas >.>

ALSO, good to see everyone pooling together to get mad so they fix it faster. love you cinema/creater nerds <3
2017-12-25
Use props
MrCek
New

United States

Great!
2017-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules