Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't sign into DJI Go App
35868 165 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Lawrence
New

United States

Okay, I just reinstalled the application and it worked. Thanks for the fix DJI!

2017-12-25
Use props
fans49d0348c
New

United States

Thanks man I was thinking about buying this but now I know it works cool thanks
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Carsonaune Posted at 2017-12-25 15:16
I’m having an issue even signing in and it will not let me do a forgot password send?  Is the dji go app not working

I’m on a phantom 3 pro and an iPhone 7

Carsonaune, we apologize for the trouble caused, could you please try to sign in your account again? It should work.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans63b112e8
New

United States

I was able to finally sign in but still lost some business to someone else because when I was on site couldn’t get my inspire up in the air. DJI if you want to take christmas brake how about you remove the sign in function function from the app so we don’t have to really on you doing your job
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi all, we sincerely apologize for the trouble that has been caused in the last few hours, we have got the server fixed, could you please try to sign in again? If there is any problem, please keep me updated any time, thank you.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans63b112e8
New

United States

I am glad you are sincerely sorry, that still doesn’t fix my loss of business due to your blunders
2017-12-25
Use props
wffarrell
New

United States

The problem seems to be fixed!  I got in using the same app version I downloaded this morning.  Thanks, DJI, for fixing the problem.  Tomorrow we update and fly!
2017-12-25
Use props
fans02ad9544
lvl.1
Switzerland

@DJI Mindy:  Will we get an additional battery as a compensation for the problems?
2017-12-26
Use props
fans52d30d20
New

United States

Fixing the server issue doesn’t fix the problem. OUR equipment should not be attached to the hip of your servers to operate. What are you doing about the real issue here? And don’t ignore this question like you keep doing
2017-12-26
Use props
fans63b112e8
New

United States

@DJI_Mindy so when should we expect a real solution or are you going to ignore us
2017-12-26
Use props
fans846cedee
New
United States

Have loaded the app on 2 different iphones; one 6 and one 6s.Still get the Sign in Failed "Incorrect Username or Password"
I have checked my password and I can log in on the website.  Pretty frustrating when you have a $1000 drone that won't fly because of a software issue.  Was told my tech support they are "working on it".  

2017-12-26
Use props
djiuser_aGpq1EM
New
United States

Funny, when I woke up Christmas morning I was getting buyer’s remorse. Thought that the Spark more bundle wasn’t “enough”... if Best Buy was open, I was about to exchange it for the Mavic more bundle. Decided instead to give the Spark a shot... then this whole login debacle happened. On Christmas Day, of all days. So yesterday my son says how cool the spark looks, but how at Mom’s house his $80 viper drone is super awesome because it can actually fly. Disappointment on both our faces.

Please DGI, please allow the operation of your drones without the need for the software. Or at the very least allow an “offline” mode of operation. It would eliminate disastrous days such as what happened Christmas Day. Seriously handicaps your units if the need to login to your servers are required.
2017-12-26
Use props
alokbhargava
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131135 ft
United States

I noticed the same issue of login failed yesterday and debugged through my analyzer and found "DJI server" was not responding. I tried today and found it working with absolutely no changes.
2017-12-26
Use props
djiuser_aGpq1EM
New
United States

K... finally took the spark for a test run... first and foremost... this li’l guy is awesome! Controls work fabulously once you get used to her.

As for the software... terrible... well... terrible pretty well describes it. Maybe it’s their “server” again. But I used up almost a full battery charge attempting my first take off... had to download another firmware update then a battery firmware update (never knew batteries had a firmware). Anyways after several attempts an almost calling her quits, was able to get her up for about 1min before batterywas depletes... kinda frustrating. At least I had a spare battery. Went home, changed out the battery and flew her a little longer.

In summary... hardware super awesome when up and running. Software... one of the worst I’ve encountered especially for a not so cheap piece of technology.
2017-12-26
Use props
djiuser_ebTMAnM
New
United States

My wife gave me a new Mavic Pro for Christmas.  I too was unable to login all day... I too was affected by their issue and disappointed.  But are you kidding me with your rants and demands???!!!  It's Christmas day for crying out loud!  A holiday!  In my opinion, nobody should have to work. Software bugs come when they do, unexpected, and it's usually impossible to know when they will rear their heads.  If you haven't built a software, you are unable to completely understand the inevitability of this - bugs.  Sure, it was untimely for your planned hour or two of fun.  The fact that anyone was even trying to respond was amazing and that they fixed the problem... on Christmas Day.  Thanks for the effort DJI!  DJI makes amazing products!!!  That's why you all have one.  And for the record, I am not affiliated with them in any way… just a customer.

My comments aren’t intended to be anything but a reminder that you were likely at home... on Christmas day... expecting others to be at work, likely stressing out about how to solve a bug that kept you from flying your new drone.  Sure, it's disappointing... I get it.  It seems unnecessary and likely too restrictive to require such a login to operate something so independent of the internet.  Be that as it may, demands for free stuff, because you were so unfairly impacted just seems over-reaching and inappropriate.  Think about how you'll feel when you're on the other side of the fence, if you even have the courage to put yourself in such a position of risk.  And for so many of you to be so critical, inpatient, and harsh with your words, in my opinion, is completely unnecessary.

Do you think they intentionally caused this?  Of course not!  Yet you appear so completely inpatient with any disruption in service - no tolerance for mistakes or unforeseen issues.  I applaud your perfection!  You feel impacted and are emotional about it... that's OK.  Give yourself some time to process and be more constructive with your comments before spewing on the internet.  Please don’t make it even harder for a great company to be great - that’s all your doing because it’s this stuff that people spread around the internet making it harder to be a great company these days.

Ask yourself, do you really hate your amazing Mavic, Phantom, or Spark?  No, of course you don’t!  They are amazing products!  Seriously!  Again, that’s why you have one.  Companies love feedback!  But please, for all of our interests, be appropriate and constructive with it - not damaging - it’s only counterproductive to what you want, which at the end of the day is better products and service.  Believe me, it’s hard to be a great company, but when you have to spend your time managing the outfall that comes form something like this and have it complicated with comments and selfish demands that have been made here - it makes it even harder.  And it’s likely excessive and ultimately distracting from what you want them to be working on.  And believe me, these “expenses” only make products more expensive.

Help them be the company you want them to be… constructively.  …in my opinion.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all!
2017-12-26
Use props
djiuser_aGpq1EM
New
United States

djiuser_ebTMAnM Posted at 2017-12-26 22:38
My wife gave me a new Mavic Pro for Christmas.  I too was unable to login all day... I too was affected by their issue and disappointed.  But are you kidding me with your rants and demands???!!!  It's Christmas day for crying out loud!  A holiday!  In my opinion, nobody should have to work. Software bugs come when they do, unexpected, and it's usually impossible to know when they will rear their heads.  If you haven't built a software, you are unable to completely understand the inevitability of this - bugs.  Sure, it was untimely for your planned hour or two of fun.  The fact that anyone was even trying to respond was amazing and that they fixed the problem... on Christmas Day.  Thanks for the effort DJI!  DJI makes amazing products!!!  That's why you all have one.  And for the record, I am not affiliated with them in any way… just a customer.

My comments aren’t intended to be anything but a reminder that you were likely at home... on Christmas day... expecting others to be at work, likely stressing out about how to solve a bug that kept you from flying your new drone.  Sure, it's disappointing... I get it.  It seems unnecessary and likely too restrictive to require such a login to operate something so independent of the internet.  Be that as it may, demands for free stuff, because you were so unfairly impacted just seems over-reaching and inappropriate.  Think about how you'll feel when you're on the other side of the fence, if you even have the courage to put yourself in such a position of risk.  And for so many of you to be so critical, inpatient, and harsh with your words, in my opinion, is completely unnecessary.

Hate to rain on your parade... but I understand server issues because of umpteenth thousands of people suddenly logging on during Christmas Day. Heck, that happens to big retailers on Black Friday and what not. But the fact you CAN’T even operate the piece of technology WITHOUT THEIR SOFTWARE is terrible!

Some of us use them for pleasure. Others for acquiring contracts, for whatever reason. Others use it for search and rescue. Server issues aside, inexcusable that it renders the DGI product useless. Tell that to hysterical parents looking for a lost child and you have the technology to look where no one else can with the Mavic, Spark, whichever,but, it’ll have to wait till the servers are back online. That is poor design. Absolutely crippling a product to what end?

Again, I’m not bashing the product itself. They’re a phenomenal piece of technology. But what good is it if you can’t use it. What if a virus hit their servers or other types of sabotage? What if the server was crippled for a week or so? Now you bought  a Mavic or whatever... I’m sure even your patience will be tested.

Logging into their app is one thing but to have zero, zip, nota way use without it... terrible. There should be a manual mode.
2017-12-26
Use props
djiuser_aGpq1EM
New
United States

If you can fly $20 “drones” from toys r us without software, why can’t you fly these?
2017-12-26
Use props
fans63b112e8
New

United States

the only reason they require you to login to the server is clear, they are doing data collection, to what extent I don’t know, but folks that’s the cold had truth
2017-12-27
Use props
marty.mcproduct
New

United States

I’m unable to use DJI Go with my OSMO since I upgraded to IOS 11. The APP won’t even open. I reloaded it twice.
2018-1-10
Use props
Sebastian-Mavic
New

Australia

So besides the fact, that i finally bout me a drone, and i cannot use it since 3 Days because of this server log in problem...
Did i understand it right, that i now need to login the app everytime i want to use it and fly the drone?

so when i am driving / flying to some location to film, that it can happen, that your servers are down again and i cannot use it, and all the journey was good for nothing?

Or even better:
When i am in a remote area where there is no internet connection with the mobile, it is useless, because i cannot log in?
Such remote places, where, for example  like 50% of your videos are made???

@DJi: please respond: did you implement such a mandatory online login bevor i can use your (well, my paid) product?
2018-1-11
Use props
MARIAMCITA
New

Ecuador

Lograste solucionar? yo no... A ni siquiera me abre la aplicación
y el servicio de soporte tecnico de dji es pesiiimoooo!
2018-1-11
Use props
MARIAMCITA
New

Ecuador

Actualice y ahora no me abre ni la app, cuando le doy se queda un rato y luego se sale sin avanzar. Tuve que trabajar ayer y quede mega mal y el servicio de soporte tecnico de DJI es PESSIIIMOOOOO!!!!!
2018-1-11
Use props
fansf0a51803
lvl.1
Norway

"When i am in a remote area where there is no internet connection with the mobile, it is useless, because i cannot log in?
Such remote places, where, for example  like 50% of your videos are made???"

I would like an answer to that too, as i mainly use my drone on hikes in nowhere with no wifi available on my pad. wifi is the only internet option on it too, so obviously i won't have internet access on my hikes.

This new required login is stupid, can i send you my drone and all extra equipment and get a refund so i can buy a new from another brand?
2018-1-20
Use props
Brian Dillon
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Used my Mavic Pro with my android phone but when I wanted to use it with my android tablet,  couldn't access the capture code to log in.  I've tried everything!  This software is rubbish  My phone is too small to work with.  This drone will have to go!
2018-4-13
Use props
IpodSupport
New

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-30 23:35
Really sorry for the trouble caused, just clarify one thing, your current DJI Go version is v3.1.18 right? Does DJI Go 4 has the same problem?

Once I got an opportunity to use IPAD, it's very wonderful device, I had video calling over there, I had text,
more and extra. https://appletechsupportnumber.n ... r.net/ipad-support/[/url]  of that there any issue so I need to do that,
2018-4-18
Use props
Raima
lvl.1
Flight distance : 563724 ft
Australia

I still can't login. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. This is a joke
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Raima Posted at 2018-4-21 01:45
I still can't login. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. This is a joke

Raima, sorry to read on this, may I have the APP version and the screenshot of the issue for further support? Thank you.
2018-4-24
Use props
fans035f1b4a
New

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-24 04:37
Raima, sorry to read on this, may I have the APP version and the screenshot of the issue for further support? Thank you.

Is there now a solution for the connection problems with iPhone x and dji go app?
It is a pain and i have reinstalled the app and the phone.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans035f1b4a Posted at 2018-5-23 12:00
Is there now a solution for the connection problems with iPhone x and dji go app?
It is a pain and i have reinstalled the app and the phone.

May I know which device are you referring to? Is it connected via Bluetooth or WIFI?
2018-5-24
Use props
fans035f1b4a
New

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-24 01:54
May I know which device are you referring to? Is it connected via Bluetooth or WIFI?

It's an IPhone 10 and it is connected via Bluetooth.
2018-5-24
Use props
fans035f1b4a
New

fans035f1b4a Posted at 2018-5-24 07:25

I haven't seen anything like that and I work in the IT industry myself.
I will send the gimble back.

How can you program such an absurdly bad app. I have a gimble and can't use it because your app won't let me in.
Sometimes the error message is wrong account or password, which is wrong and sometimes he doesn't want to accept the verfication and thirdly he sometimes shows the network connection is bad.
It seems that other users have reported all these error messages already here on that site.

2018-5-24
Use props
fans035f1b4a
New

2018-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans035f1b4a Posted at 2018-5-24 07:25

iPhone X can connect to Osmo Mobile series without any problem, please make sure there is no other Bluetooth turning on. Then delete the Osmo Mobile Bluetooth in your Bluetooth Settings and then connect again in DJI Go APP.
Is your device Osmo Mobile or Osmo Mobile 2?
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans035f1b4a Posted at 2018-5-24 07:43
I haven't seen anything like that and I work in the IT industry myself.
I will send the gimble back.

Sorry for the hassle, may I have the exact model of your DJI device and your mobile device for further support?
2018-5-28
Use props
Luismiguelcm
New

Peru

I just bought an osmo mobile 2 yesterday. Since then, I’m trying to sign in at DJI go app but when I try to sign in, appears a message “sign in failed”....invalid username or password. I have tried on the web site and there is no problem with my sign in, but at the app, I can’t do it. The issue still appears.
What should I do?....I already reinstall the app about 3 or 4 times, even with my iPod and with my iPhone 7, the problem repeats all the time. Please tell me how can I use my osmo.
2018-8-8
Use props
fans46fb1254
New

United States

Guys,

I am unable to type my username and password in the app.   I just purchased the Spark and installed the app.  Seems like an ongoing issue.  

Any resolution?

2018-12-20
Use props
SE1217707
New

The mobile log in is not working again - user ID SE1217707
2019-9-8
Use props
fans8b84eb28
lvl.1
Zimbabwe

DonBishop Posted at 2017-6-29 19:18
I had the same problem today and it cost me a job/money/reputation.  DJI's response on the support chat was to call support in the morning or send them an email.  They are unable to answer why I even have to sign into the DJI Go app to use the camera in the first place, or why I will now need internet connectivity in order to use their produce.  DJI customer service isn't.

I am at the verge of dissaponting a client.  My tab broke and I am trying to set up Samsung S6. It installed correctly but when it comes to logging in, its just not typing anything.  I have reinstalled but still can't get to use the app
2019-12-27
Use props
fans8b84eb28
lvl.1
Zimbabwe

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-2 20:23
It's a glitch of server, it has been restored now, really sorry for the inconvenience that has been caused to you.

Good day
I am at the verge of dissaponting a client.  My tab broke and I am trying to set up Samsung S6. It installed correctly (dji go app before p4) but when it comes to logging in, its just not typing anything.  I have reinstalled, cleared cache but still can't get to use the app.
2019-12-27
Use props
DJi SLU
New

Saint Lucia

been having this problem with my Phantom 3 Standard drone, i first lost video feed, but was still able to fly but with a weak video signal, eventually i reinstalled the app, now i am unable to log back in using my registered account. "the sign in with DJI account screen dose"not allow my to in put my email address ,the cursor appears and disappears before i can input the info. really need some help right now.#Quick Reply Here#
2020-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules