Can't sign into DJI Go App
35870 165 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJi SLU
New

Saint Lucia

been having this problem with my Phantom 3 Standard drone, i first lost video feed, but was still able to fly but with a weak video signal, eventually i reinstalled the app, now i am unable to log back in using my registered account. "the sign in with DJI account screen dose"not allow my to in put my email address ,the cursor appears and disappears before i can input the info. really need some help right now.
2020-6-4
Use props
wheelidan
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-29 20:24
We are so sorry for unpleasant experience with our APP, anyone has time to take a short video about the APP sign in issue?
I will feedback to our APP development team to look into, thank you.

hello  the app is still not working on XPERIA Z1 andriod device ?
2021-7-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

wheelidan Posted at 7-21 10:46
hello  the app is still not working on XPERIA Z1 andriod device ?

Hi there, we have not got any information about it at present, you are recommended to keep close attention to the update on our official web: http://dji.com And we recommend that you use a supported device on the compatibility list for safety reasons. https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav
2021-7-23
Use props
djiuser_MoQ7z8KnghL6
New

United States

This is VERRRRRYYY frustrating!!! I can’t login in.. I’ve deleted the app, restored it.. Reset my password… Tried to login in with NEW password..

NOTHING IS WORKING!!! This app needs a better system for logging in. No wonder it has 2.3 star
2022-11-14
Use props
anemos
New

Italy

Hi, I'm trying to sign in the App DJI GO 4 (to connect  a Phantom 4 Pro). While attempting to send the 2 PASSWORDS (the same!) the answer is: INVALID CERTIFICATION CODE. ENTER AGAIN. This is very frustrating because I have tried many times with different passwords of different leght (simple alphanumeric e longer always alphanumeric). So it is impossible to sign in in this App. I have a Samsung Galxy A6+ with Android 10. Some help, please?  Thank you so much     [img]https://forum11.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/C:\utente\User\Desktop\Screenshot\Screenshot_20230409-154002C:\Users\Utente\Desktop\Screenshot\Screenshot_20230409-154002[/img]  
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

anemos Posted at 4-9 06:18
Hi, I'm trying to sign in the App DJI GO 4 (to connect  a Phantom 4 Pro). While attempting to send the 2 PASSWORDS (the same!) the answer is: INVALID CERTIFICATION CODE. ENTER AGAIN. This is very frustrating because I have tried many times with different passwords of different leght (simple alphanumeric e longer always alphanumeric). So it is impossible to sign in in this App. I have a Samsung Galxy A6+ with Android 10. Some help, please?  Thank you so much     [view_image][/img]  [view_image]

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried logging in to the website to see if the credentials work? If yes, and the issue remains, kindly try logging in after some time. If it still persists, please post a screenshot of the error message for further checking. Thank you.
2023-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules