Anyone using the Moverio BT 300
872 3 2017-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132723 ft
United States

Im looking to purchase the epson Moverio bt 300 and want to know if you like or dislike them as oppose to getting the dji goggles.
2017-6-27
Use props
kazcow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 454101 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I love mine just ordered "old man" correction glass for the BT300's - but it is so much better than enclosed VR glasses. Touchpad is a bit funny - but I think once I make a slightly different mount for it - it will work better. The "official" mount is as bad as my current downloaded and 3d printet one. But a redesign will help usability and make better use of the pad.
2017-6-28
Use props
Johnic
lvl.2
United States

kazcow Posted at 2017-6-28 11:51
I love mine  just ordered "old man" correction glass for the BT300's - but it is so much better than enclosed VR glasses. Touchpad is a bit funny - but I think once I make a slightly different mount for it - it will work better. The "official" mount is as bad as my current downloaded and 3d printet one. But a redesign will help usability and make better use of the pad.

I got mine yesterday and I'm still learning how to use them. So far I'm not 100 percent sold on this tech yet. If I don't like um I can return them to Amazon.  
2017-7-2
Use props
Johnic
lvl.2
United States

Johnic Posted at 2017-7-2 15:37
I got mine yesterday and I'm still learning how to use them. So far I'm not 100 percent sold on this tech yet. If I don't like um I can return them to Amazon.

I'm starting to love my Moverio bt 300. Got some flights in and like the results.
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules