666 5 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

Hey DJI,

I'm having to send mine back to amazon due to not all in the still/frame being in focus, if I was to purchase from DJI site do I get the latest manufactured with this issue resolved or could I end up getting one with a similar issue ?  please can you let me know, i'm trying to decide whether to get again from amazon or get from you, but i really dont want to be shipping it off for weeks if brand new etc

please advise
Thanks
2017-6-28
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I doubt that your chances of getting a faulty unit are very different either way, since they ultimately all come from DJI. But if anything, I'd guess that Amazon maintains less inventory and that you'd be more likely to get a newer aircraft from them than from DJI. And what you'll definitely get from Amazon is a more generous return / refund policy.
2017-6-28
Use props
dimgo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 315958 ft
Germany

Purchase a new drone directly via Amazon (not marketplace) and you get great support & return policy.
2017-6-28
Use props
Air5757
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87552 ft
United States

Buy direct from DJI. No tax free shipping was basically cheapest I found.  And I am amazon prime.  
2017-6-28
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

Thanks all, helped me decide, appreciated.
2017-6-28
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

I got my mavic in about March - after the chinese new year and which was the reason given me for late delivery. After the chinese new year had passed there was still some delay.
whilst i actively crashed my drone the first time it was because it was the better alternative to a drone that developed a mind of its own and then stopped communicating with me in just about the worst place.
In the first days before i crashed my drone i experianced mostly camera related problem, which i thought was my incompetance only to see later that many other people had similar issues round about after chinese new year.

2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules