2820 31 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ClearBluePhoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4498074 ft
  • >>>
Canada

After the previous update I have lost the button to remove the data overlay from the HDMI output.  I have a contract next week were I will be providing a live camera stream for a show that will have over a million visitors (at the show, not including television viewers) and I cant do it with the data showing on the screen.  DJI's help line has been zero help and don't seem to care.  Dji assistant doesn't recognize the controller and the ability to downgrade the controller in the software (via the top hat) is not working.  This glitch will negate months of work and result in significant income loss so I'm a bit panicked.  If anyone has the previous controller .bin files that I can use to manually downgrade the controller it would be much appreciated.  

I have tried everything else in an attempt to downgrade and it has not worked.  I can downgrade the drone but not the controller or software.

DJI Phantom 4 Pro +
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you tried preforming the factory data reset within the screen itself via the backup & reset option?
2017-6-28
Use props
ClearBluePhoto
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

I did but it does not downgrade the software and the OSD switch did not re appear.  
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ClearBluePhoto Posted at 2017-6-28 11:18
I did but it does not downgrade the software and the OSD switch did not re appear.

I have PMed you, please check.
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I have provided you the solution, please check the PM, if there is any further problem, please keep me updated.
2017-7-1
Use props
ClearBluePhoto
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

This is great, thanks Mindy, very much appreciated!!
2017-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ClearBluePhoto Posted at 2017-7-8 11:26

You are very welcome, please let us know if you need further assistance. We are always here.
2017-7-9
Use props
atamant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3460400 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-9 21:25
You are very welcome, please let us know if you need further assistance. We are always here.

May I receive the solution of this problem too?
2017-7-16
Use props
walper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1477572 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I need solution too ,  plz send me
2017-7-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

atamant Posted at 2017-7-16 03:33

We will release new firmware very soon, would you mind waiting a moment? Thanks for your understanding.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

walper Posted at 2017-7-16 08:52
I need solution too ,  plz send me

New firmware will be released very soon, we would highly appreciate if you could just wait for a moment.
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ClearBluePhoto Posted at 2017-7-8 11:26

I have PM you, please check at your most convenience.
2017-7-17
Use props
atamant
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3460400 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-17 00:09
We will release new firmware very soon, would you mind waiting a moment? Thanks for your understanding.

It is very good news!) Thanks!)
2017-7-17
Use props
fans8c475d3f
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-9 21:25

2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8c475d3f Posted at 2017-7-17 22:26

New firmware will be release recently, could you please wait for several days? We appreciate your patience.
2017-7-17
Use props
fans8c475d3f
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-17 22:45
New firmware will be release recently, could you please wait for several days? We appreciate your patience.

I have an assignment to work with HDMI, OSD makes it difficult for me to work.May I receive the solution of this problem too?
2017-7-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8c475d3f Posted at 2017-7-17 23:34
I have an assignment to work with HDMI, OSD makes it difficult for me to work.May I receive the solution of this problem too?

I sent you PM, please check.
2017-7-17
Use props
AdrianoGosy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4795699 ft
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-17 23:52
I sent you PM, please check.

Please, send me it's file to.
adrianogosy@gmail.com
P4Pro+
2017-7-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AdrianoGosy Posted at 2017-7-18 13:00
Please, send me it's file to.

P4Pro+

Adriano, the internal firmware of RC is not perfect at the moment, we suggest to wait for the release of the official version, could you please wait for several days?
2017-7-18
Use props
Anthony Link Me
lvl.2
Flight distance : 339475 ft
France

how many days we are all waiting since weeks ... we all lost works do you understand that. its a shame.
2017-7-20
Use props
Anthony Link Me
lvl.2
Flight distance : 339475 ft
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-18 22:16
Adriano, the internal firmware of RC is not perfect at the moment, we suggest to wait for the release of the official version, could you please wait for several days?

how many days???  we are all waiting since weeks ... we all lost works do you understand that. its a shame
2017-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Anthony Link Me Posted at 2017-7-20 00:36
how many days???  we are all waiting since weeks ... we all lost works do you understand that. its a shame

I have sent you a PM, please have a look.
2017-7-20
Use props
KEDDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-20 00:51
I have sent you a PM, please have a look.

Hi DJI Mindy

May i please ask why half of the world need to supply DJI with contact information to get help in PM's?
Same kind of 'secret' solutions have been seen over and over again in differetn threads, see tex. http://forum.dji.com/thread-76157-1-1.html

DJI have serious problems due to forced upgrades affecting a loot of users all over the world!

If there is a solution, please post instructions and provide a link to files/firmware needed to fix our problems.

Thanks, KEDDK

2017-7-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

KEDDK Posted at 2017-7-22 11:08
Hi DJI Mindy

May i please ask why half of the world need to supply DJI with contact information to get help in PM's?

KEDDK, our engineers are working hard on solving the problem rather than leave it alone and just help several customers.  
Like the question in this thread, new version will be released very soon, but a few customers are urgent for working, it's a temporary method.
We are aware of the issue and is trying to get it sorted, really sorry for the trouble caused, and thank you for your understanding,
2017-7-22
Use props
Fabio Mora
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1730722 ft
Brazil

I think it's a shame what DJI is doing with buyers of the Phantom 4 Pro PLUS model.

The Phantom 4 Pro PLU Model is the most expensive of the Phantom line and they are not giving the necessary support.

In the last upgrade disappeared the option to enable or not the OSD, had a button in the application for this and after the last update this disappeared.

I lost some jobs because of this and DJI does not know how to correct this problem.

This screen that comes with Phantom 4 Pro PLUS SKYCRISTAL, does not allow to install other applications and not times the same update of who bought without the screen

HELPPPPPPPPPPP
2017-7-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fabio Mora Posted at 2017-7-28 06:21
I think it's a shame what DJI is doing with buyers of the Phantom 4 Pro PLUS model.

The Phantom 4 Pro PLU Model is the most expensive of the Phantom line and they are not giving the necessary support.

I have sent you PM, please check.
2017-7-31
Use props
KEDDK
First Officer
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 01:55
I have sent you PM, please check.

It this some kind of joke, what's going on here?

Please post the solution to solve those problems, we are many who has payed the same amount for our DJI prodcuts as the one claiming ot have looses as result of those problems, why can't we have our problems solved please?

2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

KEDDK Posted at 2017-8-1 14:12
It this some kind of joke, what's going on here?

Please post the solution to solve those problems, we are many who has payed the same amount for our DJI prodcuts as the one claiming ot have looses as result of those problems, why can't we have our problems solved please?

Can you see the PM I sent to you?
2017-8-1
Use props
KEDDK
First Officer
Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-1 20:30
Can you see the PM I sent to you?

Yes thank you.
But this does not change my point that it is wrong to not post solutions in the public and let us, the users, your customers to decide if they dare to try and fix or not.

Another thing is, not sure about the HDMI OSD but many of my AC's strange behavior started after a RC reset to default in order to get map download to work after the late june upgrade.
Everything but the map download was fine for some weeks until the Factory Reset of RC. :-/
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

KEDDK Posted at 2017-8-5 08:27

Yes thank you.

KEDDK, I understand how you feel, complaint accepted. We are sorry for the unfortunate experience with our products.
The new firmware of P4P+ will be released recently, the map issue will be fixed, we apologize for the delay, please note the release in our website.
2017-8-6
Use props
Joe.cowell320
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi DJI Mindy, I have had a problem with updated firmware on both my P3 and P4. the p4 I can only fly blind - no video contact. The P3 pro following forced up-date (which I have done numerous times) I can't do anything with as will not allow any info to be installed, I have been waiting for new update since beginning of July. I have jobs to do and in danger of losing customers - getting desperate!!! PLEASE HELP.
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Joe.cowell320 Posted at 2017-8-10 02:46
Hi DJI Mindy, I have had a problem with updated firmware on both my P3 and P4. the p4 I can only fly blind - no video contact. The P3 pro following forced up-date (which I have done numerous times) I can't do anything with as will not allow any info to be installed, I have been waiting for new update since beginning of July. I have jobs to do and in danger of losing customers - getting desperate!!! PLEASE HELP.

Joe, are the firmware update successful? According to your description, I do not think your issue is related with firmware update. For the live video, I would recommend you check whether the firmware of aircraft and controller matched and then link RC again.  
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules