Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Synchronising flightrecords iOs and Android - missing records
1433 12 2017-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Since the android app crashes during flights I'm switching to iOs device (iPad 4 Mini).

I synchronised all flightrecords that were present on my Android device, installed DJI Go 4 on iPad, logged in on my account and synchronised flight records. Most of them show up, only the flight records from last week are not available on iPad (on Android device they are there!).

How do I get ALL flight records from Android device on iPad?

I also noticed that flight distance on forum is also not updating anymore...

2017-6-28
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Netherlands

Android device...
Screenshot_20170628-212836.png
2017-6-28
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Netherlands

iOs device...
Bestand 28-06-17 21 35 43.png
2017-6-28
Use props
sundance87
lvl.1
Flight distance : 423848 ft
Switzerland

Have the same issue: I'm missing two flights on my iOS device.
First I thought it was because my iOS device is an old iPhone 4S but apparently I'm not the only one.
2017-6-29
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

got similar problem also - except mine is not updating at all. when i sync it shows syncing in process to 100% then tells me records are synced - but is not updating on forum- let me know if you guys come right
2017-6-29
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Netherlands

Since friday I have contact with DJI Support via DJI.Zendesk

Getting a little frustrated of the fact that there are not many people there with a little knowledge of the English language...

- First they tell me to use a supported device: both Samsung S6 & iPad 4 Mini are supported devices...
- Then they tell me to simply remove app, reinstall en synchronise again: removed app from iPad, re-installed it and synchronised... I only get 58 from 66 flightrecords!
- Format SD-Card: Sure, where do I find a SD-card in a S6 or iPad 4 Mini?  There is no SD-Card...
- Copy flighrecords to computer and send them to us via Google Drive:  I did and then they asked what the problem is:  58 flightrecords on iOS, 66 on Android!
- "we are glad your problem is resolved"...
- ABSOLUTELY NOT -
- Then they advice me to fly the drone in another place, that there maybe problems with GPS signal and maybe magnetic interferance: asked them what this has to do with synchronising flighrecords????

At last is asked politely to assign my ticket to someone with a little knowledge of English...
2017-7-12
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Mari Posted at 2017-7-12 10:43
Since friday I have contact with DJI Support via DJI.Zendesk

Getting a little frustrated of the fact that there are not many people there with a little knowledge of the English language...

The language barrier is pretty huge. I've found that you have to keep repeating yourself, restating the problem in different ways until the translation software I assume some are using makes sense, or you get a person with more command of the language.
2017-7-12
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Netherlands

... long struggle to get them to understand what the problem is... still not sure they understood but they said they will have a look at it with next update of the app...
2017-7-19
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 395072 ft
United States

Mari Posted at 2017-7-19 12:08
... long struggle to get them to understand what the problem is... still not sure they understood but they said they will have a look at it with next update of the app...

I'm having the same issue. I started off using android phone, have about 25 flight records there.  Then I got an iPad mini 4 and only the new flight records that were created using the mini are showing up (with the exception of only 1 flight record that is on the android!?!?)  So I've tried the same thing you've tried, nothing.
The android shows all flight records in the cloud.  I would like to think the mini 4 should be able to grab them and download them.  Frustrating is the word of the day.
2017-7-19
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Netherlands

It seems they finaly fixed it... I have just installed the latest update (4.1.14) of the app on my iPad... 70 flightrecords on Android, 70 flightrecords on iOS...  just a few meters in distance differ...

Distance on forum isn't up-to-date...
2017-7-26
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Netherlands

As you can see... flightrecords are ok now...
2017-07-26 22.43.59.png
2017-07-26 22.44.43.png
2017-7-26
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

good news, hope everything else works ok ;)
2017-7-26
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Netherlands

Did some flying... everything seems to function as it should...
2017-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules