Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC and Aircraft don't wont linking - pairing
551 6 2017-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yaka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2011 ft
Switzerland

Hi,

I bought a combo but had to reset. And now I have a problem to link RC and Aircraft, they don't wont linking - pairing.  

What is the solution please ?

2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Press the Pause, Fn, and C1 buttons at the same time. Once the controller starts beeping, release these buttons. With Spark powered on, press and hold the battery power button. When you hear Spark beep, release this button. Linking is now complete.
Please keep us posted if it works.
2017-6-29
Use props
Yapluka
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi Mindy,
I did but in the inverse way :
1 => press the battery for 2 second with beep and blinking
Than
2 => press and hold the pause + optionnal button

I will try this evening or tomorrow your solutions and will come back to inform.
Many thanks !
2017-6-29
Use props
Yapluka
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi Mindy,  I did but in the inverse way : 1 => press the battery for 2 second with beep and blinking Than 2 => press and hold the pause + optionnal button  I will try this evening or tomorrow your solutions and will come back to inform. Many thanks !
2017-6-29
Use props
Yapluka
lvl.1
Switzerland

Hi Mindy,

I think I forgot to press also "Fn" button... {:4_177:}  . I try this evenig and tell you after...
2017-6-29
Use props
Cravenfan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

Also, when you open the DJIGo4 app, it provides you a, "need help" icon in lower left corner...it walks you though cell phone or remote linking...easy as following the instructions.  But, it should "remember" when you just have cell phone, by choosing the Spark via wifi, or should "remember" when you choose to link to the remote via wifi.  It is a bit of a pain when you are all jacked up to fly.  
2017-6-29
Use props
Yapluka
lvl.1
Switzerland

Thanks Craverfan ! I solve the problem : I make the mistake to press only 2 button, I forgot to press also on the Fn knob...

Best regards !
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules