Z15 GH4 + LB = pixelated image. My story.
1350 4 2015-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bfurman
lvl.2

Poland

Aaaaaand DJI strikes again.

For you knowlage: i'm unable to fly since 6 months becouse of DJI Z15 GH4. Firstly it was sold as "cat in box" and i had to wait for it for 2 months. Then it flew about 15 times and there came update for A2 which screwed everything and i had to update whole system. Then Z15 occured to show horribly pixelated image and so. I'm grounded since then.

I managed to sent my Z15 to DJI support in Germany and there it took 1 month to replace my HDMI cable (which i'm not sure, becouse it looks like used), GCU and IMU. Finally, it came home and when i connected it to place in S1000 it occured to be... out of balance. Horribly. I cant even turn it on (which is funny becouse they said that they tested it with lightbridge), becouse it just cant look down becouse of GH4 hitting frame... Pictures attached.

Well, i bought a2, naza, iOSD MKII, avl58, S1000, Z15 and lightbridge spending couple K$$$ and i'm frustrated now. DJI ruined my bussines. I'll live under bridge if dont earn some money with flying. Which is hard to do without gimbal.

Thx DJI, i'll do everything i can to let everyone know what's going on with you.

I cant even try to rebalance it (as it looks like it's out of balance only in pitch) becouse of warranty. Which i can place a s**t on it becouse it's what it's worth.

Bad done DJI, bad done.

I'm posting it on this forum becouse it connects with all LB/Z15 users. And i heard here it's not first time when DJI doing such stuff.

I feel disrespected and offended about whole thing.

IMG_00542.jpg
IMG_00552.jpg
2015-3-17
Use props
bfurman
lvl.2

Poland

Here you have detailed picture.

LEGEND

RED lines - Actual angles
GREEN lines - Horizontal reference (let's say it's leveled)
Blue'ish circle - how far camera gets

As you can see blue line crossing top bar. That's why it cant look down.

Bottom Green/Red line are crossed by ~~ 6 degrees.
IMG_00582222.jpg
2015-3-17
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am in contact with DJI in Germany.  We will be contacting you shortly.
2015-3-17
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-3-18 11:04
I am in contact with DJI in Germany.  We will be contacting you shortly.

Ed..look at his first and second picture...the camera is mounted too high...also look at the green line in the third picture...if he lowers his gimbal arms so that its level it should clear..This actually happened to me on a Z15 I sent in for repair awhile back...I got it back and out of the box the camera hit so I just simply lowered it..
2015-3-19
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2015-3-20 10:40
Ed..look at his first and second picture...the camera is mounted too high...also look at the green  ...

You don't have to point it out to me.  I have balanced many Zens.  His is way out of balance an I have put him in touch with DJI Germany to fix this.
2015-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules