Video looks blurry or out of focus...
1071 3 2017-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sniip
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3914 ft

Lithuania

Hello, I was filming with my P3S for quite a while now. I usually look through footage after I flew and everything looked realy fine on my 15" HD laptop. I tought since the footage looked pretty decent I'll try to sell some of it but as I transfered all the videos to my main PC with DELL 24" Full HD monitor all the videos appeared to be very blurry! I watched other people footage of P3S and it looked 10x better than mine!

Maybe I'm doing something wrong or maybe I got a bad unit? please help...

I tried to downscale to 1080p but didn't helped. Also if I watch it on HD resolution everything looks almost fine...

sample video downscaled to 1080p:
2017-6-30
Use props
Eric13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

What I see matches the quality of my P3S videos more or less.
I don't understand: You are hoping video quality gets better when you downscale it?

2017-6-30
Use props
Sniip
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3914 ft

Lithuania

Eric13 Posted at 2017-6-30 11:54
What I see matches the quality of my P3S videos more or less.
I don't understand: You are hoping video quality gets better when you downscale it?

I taught making it lower resolution would be a tad better since my monitor is only Full HD. Can't really say a lot what I expected since I'm not very familiar with video editing. I just like flying the drone and filming random things. But it's a bit weird since I saw other people on youtube making awesome videos with amazing contrast and sharpness (with little or no correction with video editing programs). Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Maybe I should use some manual settings?(Taught of using filters but other people said it's not necessary and I can pretty much fix everything in "post")
2017-6-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Sniip Posted at 2017-6-30 13:33
I taught making it lower resolution would be a tad better since my monitor is only Full HD. Can't really say a lot what I expected since I'm not very familiar with video editing. I just like flying the drone and filming random things. But it's a bit weird since I saw other people on youtube making awesome videos with amazing contrast and sharpness (with little or no correction with video editing programs). Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Maybe I should use some manual settings?(Taught of using filters but other people said it's not necessary and I can pretty much fix everything in "post")

The video you posted looks perfectly fine, as for why others cvan get better pictures, it takes a lot of experience to be able to adjust video in post production, be patient and experiment.
2017-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules