DJI's customer service is getting worse
606 6 2017-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6fe4a4a6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 308642 ft
United States

DJI your customer service is getting worse if you can believe that. If you didn’t put out products that have not been properly checked for quality you would have a small amount of repairs and you would be able to take care of your customers properly. I am so frustrated with your after sails customer service. I purchased an Inspire 2 with the X5S camera. I even purchased the DJI Care Refresh. The Inspire 2 came with missing the spare DJI 1550T Quick Release Propeller Mounting Plates and the red props are very loose even when locked down. I made a case regarding this CAS-681363-R9H7S6 on or about the date of 6/1/17. I have made several attempts to inquire about the status of my case and always get the same excuse of how DJI is sorry for my inconvenience and that my case would be escalated and that I would be receiving feedback in a few days. Excuse after excuse. DJI is it too much to ask after spending thousands of dollars on your products that you give your customers what they paid for. Sad Sad very disappointed customer.
[size=14.6667px]

2017-6-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sincerely sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing. I’ve informed this case to the management, will be following up with you as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding.   
2017-7-1
Use props
fans6fe4a4a6
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-7-1 00:10
Sincerely sorry for the difficulties you're experiencing. I’ve informed this case to the management, will be following up with you as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding.

Thank you Thor ill be waiting.
2017-7-1
Use props
Angela shirley
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-7-1
Use props
Wolfman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 405659 ft
Australia

Hi Fans

.....have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the Go App? That usually fixes everything DJI related!

Good luck, hope you get a resolution.

Regards Wolf
2017-7-2
Use props
fans6fe4a4a6
lvl.4
United States

Still waiting nothing yet!
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans6fe4a4a6 Posted at 2017-7-7 19:02
Still waiting nothing yet!

Local repair team is working on it, we care much about your concern, we will have someone to contact you and ship it out very soon, thank you for your patience.
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules