Spark arrived - a few questions
770 6 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
atomicrobokid
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi guys,

My Spark fly more arrived and i'm about to take it out for it's first proper flight today, but i have a few questions. I'm sure these answers are out there but i can't find them in search.

I will be flying it with the remote control mainly, if i wanted to take a photo, is there a timer function?

Can gesture mode be activated when you've already used the remote to take off?

The scenario i'm thinking of is if i've flown somewhere using the remote, aim the camera back at myself, and want to take a selfie from a distance. I don't want the remote control in my hand, so can a timer be set on the photo function in-app, or will the selfie gesture work? Do i have to get the drones attention first somehow?

Final question, i remember reading that there is a button on the contoller that people map to a certain function, but i can't rememeber what the common suggestion was or find that info,

Thanks

Ryan
2017-7-1
Use props
atomicrobokid
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Oh and one final question. My understanding is that my phone is paired to the remotes wifi, which is paired to the drones wifi. What happens if the remote dies? My phone has never been paired to the drone?
2017-7-1
Use props
Lok Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1486660 ft
United Kingdom

You can set timer in photo setting under the take picture on screen button.
2017-7-1
Use props
Doobry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 394800 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

atomicrobokid Posted at 2017-7-1 00:45
Oh and one final question. My understanding is that my phone is paired to the remotes wifi, which is paired to the drones wifi. What happens if the remote dies? My phone has never been paired to the drone?

It will rth
2017-7-1
Use props
atomicrobokid
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Lok Mavic Posted at 2017-7-1 01:21
You can set timer in photo setting under the take picture on screen button.

Hi,

Is that the timer that just repeatedly takes photos until you stop it?

Is there no single shot timer option?

Thanks
2017-7-2
Use props
SeoFood
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5197 ft
Germany

no single shot timer. But set the timer to 2 seconds and take some pictures and choose later which is the best ;)
2017-7-2
Use props
atomicrobokid
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have a few more questions:
1. Dronie doesn't seem to go up?
2. Helix seems to just fly off and not slowly circle around in an every increasing diameter.
3. I almost bought the Mavic Pro, but this was more ideal for travel, and cost. One thing I remember the mavic being able to do was set a centre spot, then set a radius, and then the mavic would circle that point. You could also set waypoints for it to fly between. Where are those settings on this Spark??

Thanks
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules