Photo Spam Issue
678 3 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DronesIntegrate
lvl.1
Flight distance : 683720 ft
Canada

I haven't found a thread on this issue yet; apologies if it has already been posted.

I have had a few flights recently where I try to take a single photo, and the drone ends up taking several (60 or 70 pictures). This happens when clicking the photo button on the controller or the app. I usually cannot stop it from taking photos until I land. I am not sure if this would be the drone firmware or the phone app, or maybe a hardware issue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
2017-7-1
Use props
Wolfman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 405659 ft
Australia

Good question Integrate

.......I have had this randomly occur about 4 times, the photo shutter sounds like the X3 has turned into a machine gun! As with you, landing and powering off was the only way to stop it.  Last time it happened for me was about 6 months ago so not sure it could be a firmware issue. Hopefully someone has an answer to this odd behavior.

Regards Wolf
2017-7-2
Use props
DronesIntegrate
lvl.1
Flight distance : 683720 ft
Canada

Wolfman Posted at 2017-7-2 05:21
Good question Integrate

.......I have had this randomly occur about 4 times, the photo shutter sounds like the X3 has turned into a machine gun! As with you, landing and powering off was the only way to stop it.  Last time it happened for me was about 6 months ago so not sure it could be a firmware issue. Hopefully someone has an answer to this odd behavior.

Hi Wolf,

This happens quite frequently for me. I was hoping it was a firmware issue, but I believe I have the latest software versions already. It's more of a tedious thing for me; having to delete all these extra photos (lol). Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

App: 3.1.7 (Android)
Version: 1.10.01.40+
Camera: 1.10.01.40
Controller: 1.7.60
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DronesIntegrate Posted at 2017-7-2 09:01
Hi Wolf,

This happens quite frequently for me. I was hoping it was a firmware issue, but I believe I have the latest software versions already. It's more of a tedious thing for me; having to delete all these extra photos (lol). Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Sorry for the experience with our product, but it is not a common issue. Would you please try to clean the contact as the picture shows with 95% alcohol and cotton swab? I also sugget to reset the camera settings in APP. If the problem persists, please try to downgrade the firmware and then update again.
Yaw axis.jpg
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules