Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Not Steady
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diarmuid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 749094 ft

Ireland

Hi Lads,

I was flying my Inspire 1 v2.0 yesterday, and when i got home to see my footage i notice the gimbal get a bit shaky from time to time.
Its the X3 camera. Its kinda annoying me as I thought it would be much smoother. You really notice it at 48 seconds in

Any ideas ?

2017-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Diarmuid, I'm really sorry that the video was crashed and unable to play, would you please upload to Dropbox and post the link here?
video crash.png
2017-7-3
Use props
Diarmuid
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-3 01:07
Diarmuid, I'm really sorry that the video was crashed and unable to play, would you please upload to Dropbox and post the link here?

No problem Thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Northern+Trust.m4v
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The link still cannot be entered and downloaded, when you upload the video to your Dropbox account, please click 'share', and then copy the link and send this to me. Here is the screenshot for your reference. Thank you for your time.
copy link.png
2017-7-3
Use props
Diarmuid
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-3 23:07
The link still cannot be entered and downloaded, when you upload the video to your Dropbox account, please click 'share', and then copy the link and send this to me. Here is the screenshot for your reference. Thank you for your time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rc8crk ... rn%20Trust.m4v?dl=0
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Diarmuid Posted at 2017-7-5 10:14
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rc8crkxt8kaxnkn/Northern%20Trust.m4v?dl=0

Thank you for your information. Could you happen to calibrate the gimbal after IMU calibration? Does this issue happen to all the videos?
2017-7-6
Use props
Diarmuid
lvl.1

Ireland

Ill calibrate them this afternoon, however i think i know why its happening at times.
I have had the wrong shutter speed at times, so i think that causing the problem
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Diarmuid Posted at 2017-7-6 03:40
Ill calibrate them this afternoon, however i think i know why its happening at times.
I have had the wrong shutter speed at times, so i think that causing the problem

It's good to know, please try to change the shutter speed to see if the problem persists and keep us updated.
2017-7-6
Use props
Diarmuid
lvl.1

Ireland

Will do thanks
2017-7-6
Use props
fans589cba4b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

what nd filter are you using?
2017-7-6
Use props
Diarmuid
lvl.1

Ireland

Just used the stock UV Filter, but today i put the stock ND filter i got with it. I did an IMU and Gimbal calibration and it seems to be a lot better now
2017-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules