Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Signing in to Assistant 2
12Next >
29220 61 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone.Nomad
New
United Kingdom

When I try and sign into the DJI Assistant 2 app it askes me for a verification code?  Where do I find this code please.
DJI Assistant.jpg
2017-7-1
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

See attached pic
Capture8.JPG
2017-7-1
Use props
Drone.Nomad
New
United Kingdom

Thank you for your reply, as you can see on mine this does not appear??  I will uninstall it and try again.
2017-7-1
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

You running it on a MAC?
2017-7-1
Use props
fanscc94f06a
New

United States

Drone.Nomad Posted at 2017-7-1 12:44
Thank you for your reply, as you can see on mine this does not appear??  I will uninstall it and try again.

The same thing happened to me: Uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted phone, eventually the captcha appeared.
2017-7-1
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fanscc94f06a Posted at 2017-7-1 14:02
The same thing happened to me: Uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted phone, eventually the captcha appeared.

Don't understand how rebooting your phone is going to help this issue.  The DJI Assistant resides on the PC.
2017-7-1
Use props
Drone.Nomad
New
United Kingdom

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-7-1 12:48
You running it on a MAC?

Running on a PC windows 10
2017-7-1
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Drone.Nomad Posted at 2017-7-1 23:14
Running on a PC windows 10

I am running on windows 10 no issues.
windows 10.jpg
windows 10.jpg
2017-7-1
Use props
Drone.Nomad
New
United Kingdom

Nelsonlee Posted at 2017-7-1 23:20
I am running on windows 10 no issues.
[view_image]

Thanks for your reply, I think the problem is my Bullguard internet security it seems to think the DJI Assistant software contains Malware.
2017-7-2
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Drone.Nomad Posted at 2017-7-2 02:54
Thanks for your reply, I think the problem is my Bullguard internet security it seems to think the DJI Assistant software contains Malware.

Ah...good catch!
2017-7-2
Use props
Drone.Nomad
New
United Kingdom

I also downloaded the assistant 2 onto my ipad mini 2 but it could not see my Mavic!!  getting sick of this
now
2017-7-2
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Drone.Nomad Posted at 2017-7-2 03:38
I also downloaded the assistant 2 onto my ipad mini 2 but it could not see my Mavic!!  getting sick of this
now

That's not quite the same as the PC based Assistant.  You need DJI Go 4 app
2017-7-2
Use props
Drone.Nomad
New
United Kingdom

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-7-2 03:43
That's not quite the same as the PC based Assistant.  You need DJI Go 4 app

I have the DJI Go4 app on my ipad.  My mavic is restricted to 30m high and 50m out. I am running all the latest firmware I logged into my account after the updates and all was fine until yesterday. I have logged into my account via GO4 app but made no difference so I thought logging in via the assistant 2 app might help.  This is driving me mad I can't log into the assistant 2 app as it will not produce a verification code no matter what I try.  I have re-installed it several times and tried to install it with the antivirus disabled.
2017-7-2
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

So the issue still remains that you can't log onto the DJI Assistant 2 due to the fact that the verification code image is not visible?
2017-7-2
Use props
Drone.Nomad
New
United Kingdom

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-7-2 05:04
So the issue still remains that you can't log onto the DJI Assistant 2 due to the fact that the verification code image is not visible?

Yep that pretty much sums it up :-)
2017-7-2
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Drone.Nomad Posted at 2017-7-2 04:57
I have the DJI Go4 app on my ipad.  My mavic is restricted to 30m high and 50m out. I am running all the latest firmware I logged into my account after the updates and all was fine until yesterday. I have logged into my account via GO4 app but made no difference so I thought logging in via the assistant 2 app might help.  This is driving me mad I can't log into the assistant 2 app as it will not produce a verification code no matter what I try.  I have re-installed it several times and tried to install it with the antivirus disabled.

When you logged in to Go 4, did you use the same email account you use for this forum?
2017-7-2
Use props
Drone.Nomad
New
United Kingdom

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-7-2 10:04
When you logged in to Go 4, did you use the same email account you use for this forum?

Yes the same one I always use, I did try and open a new account with a new email, but it just linked them together anyway.
2017-7-2
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Can you try a different computer?
2017-7-2
Use props
sterlingmalory
New
Flight distance : 246788 ft
United States

I had this same issue for several days, beginner restrictions with all settings and updates current.  A local user suggested delete/reinstall DJIGo 4 on my "flying" phone.  Saved all my logs to the cloud and did it and it lifted the physical restriction, but the interfaces never acknowledged or warned I was under restricted settings.  Now the only warning I get is VPS calibration, and I have no PC to try DJI Assist with me.  IPhone DJI Assist doesn't seem to be compatible with anything but A2 and Ronin....I opened a topic in general support a few minutes ago about the VPS Cal/No PC issue and am awaiting suggestions.  Good luck, hope this helps.
2017-7-2
Use props
Drone.Nomad
New
United Kingdom

sterlingmalory Posted at 2017-7-2 13:37
I had this same issue for several days, beginner restrictions with all settings and updates current.  A local user suggested delete/reinstall DJIGo 4 on my "flying" phone.  Saved all my logs to the cloud and did it and it lifted the physical restriction, but the interfaces never acknowledged or warned I was under restricted settings.  Now the only warning I get is VPS calibration, and I have no PC to try DJI Assist with me.  IPhone DJI Assist doesn't seem to be compatible with anything but A2 and Ronin....I opened a topic in general support a few minutes ago about the VPS Cal/No PC issue and am awaiting suggestions.  Good luck, hope this helps.

Thank you, tried this and hey presto managed to fly above 30m heigh!!!  Thank you so much.
2017-7-3
Use props
fans90ce57ea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1096 ft
United States

I am also experiencing the invisible verification code graphic.  I am trying to get Assistant 2 working on my Windows 10 machine, so that I can extract flight logs, and I am facing a problem where the graphic on the verification code of Assistant 2 login screen is invisible. I've googled this, and spent the last hour uninstalling Assistant 2, rebooting Windows with driver signature disabled, re-installing Assistant 2, and updating the driver software in Device Manager. Still no joy. First image is the login screen on Assistant 2 where it's asking for the verification code that I can't see. Second image is the status of the Com port associated with my P4 Pro connected via USB cable.

I followed the steps in this post on RCG, and this article, but no joy. What am I doing wrong? I have Windows firewall and my anti-virus apps disabled, but no luck.

Kelly
Assistant login screen.jpg
DJI com port driver.jpg
2017-7-9
Use props
fans7598cd50
New

Australia

For some reason i had the same issue... no verification code using windows 10.. i turned off the drone.. removed the usb cable... exited the program then restarted the program.. reconnected the usb cable and turned the drone on then it logged in automatically without needing the log in name password or verification code... weird
2017-7-14
Use props
Andy in SW Fla
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338 ft

United States

Ex Machine you are brilliant!!! After months of pulling what little hair I have out YOUR simple comment above solved my DJI Go 4 disconnect issue! Thank You!

2017-7-14
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Andy in SW Fla Posted at 2017-7-14 13:23

Awesome, glad it helped!
2017-7-14
Use props
Peter1987
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288087 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

same thing happened to me, but I just clicked on the empty space where it should have been and it popped-up!
2017-7-23
Use props
Troiano27
lvl.2
United States

Anyone find a solution  for this? Won't let me log into assistant 2. Verification code isn't there.
2017-9-3
Use props
TronBoogy
lvl.1
United States

I just clicked where the code should've been and it popped up. I would try this first
2017-9-8
Use props
DrPooky_DJI
New
Japan

TronBoogy Posted at 2017-9-8 12:40
I just clicked where the code should've been and it popped up. I would try this first

I have the same problem with invisible verification code and before everyone rehashes the same...

I have installed/reinstalled the software 4 times, both trying full uninstall and simple copy over top.
I have clicked on the empty space, put in wrong code, min/max in attempts to get code to pop
Left the screen up for 2 hours to see if it might ever populate.
Tried cutting drone on, powering up, etc.

I'm on windows 10, failed battery problem, trying to fix.  DJI support is being difficult too.
2017-9-23
Use props
Bahnij
New
United States

DrPooky_DJI Posted at 2017-9-23 18:34
I have the same problem with invisible verification code and before everyone rehashes the same...

I have installed/reinstalled the software 4 times, both trying full uninstall and simple copy over top.

I just ran the DJI Assistant as an Administrator and it worked perfectly.
Click right mouse on app icon and run as administrator.

2017-10-7
Use props
Dav Carps
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34324 ft
Canada

I had the same problem. Hovered over where the Verification Code is supposed to be and left-clicked with my mouse...and there and behold, the code appeared! it may have something to do with Win10 Windowes Defender (or other security suites) blocking the image! but this worked for me!
2017-10-8
Use props
stemac280
New
United Kingdom

i had the same issue. using a mac also. i stumbled upon a solution, not sure if it will work for everyone. click on the support link, which will take you to their website. this somehow initiates an internet connection. then go back and you should see the verification code.
2017-10-21
Use props
sinok_alesha
lvl.1

Germany

I'm having a similar issue (win10 box, latest DJI assistant, verification code not visible) - I'm trying to click the popup, but nothing is displayed (although the mouse cursor changes to clickable form, and if I don't have email filled it asks me to fill the email first). Is this browser settings, certificate or something? When I click support it will open a popup window and all displays just fine. Help, dear DJI!
2017-10-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

sinok_alesha Posted at 2017-10-23 08:35
I'm having a similar issue (win10 box, latest DJI assistant, verification code not visible) - I'm trying to click the popup, but nothing is displayed (although the mouse cursor changes to clickable form, and if I don't have email filled it asks me to fill the email first). Is this browser settings, certificate or something? When I click support it will open a popup window and all displays just fine. Help, dear DJI!

Have you already tried reinstalling the Assistant 2 Software?
2017-10-23
Use props
sinok_alesha
lvl.1

Germany

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-10-23 13:29
Have you already tried reinstalling the Assistant 2 Software?

Yes, multiple times. With windows defender's firewall being down.
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

sinok_alesha Posted at 2017-10-24 00:05
Yes, multiple times. With windows defender's firewall being down.

Do you have another PC to try with? It seems to be the application or internet configuration issue.
2017-10-24
Use props
sinok_alesha
lvl.1

Germany

If I go to 'Windows Defender Security Center' -> 'App & browser control' -> 'Exploit protection' -> 'Program settings'
I'm able to add 'DJI Assistant 2.exe' as extra application and override setting like 'Block low integrity images' or 'Block remote images'. But I'm not sure if actually 'DJI Assistant 2' executable is responsible for this login dialog and verification code image load - because I found "too many" executable files in C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2\* (14 exe files).
I will try this now with 'DJIBrowser.exe' and 'Root.exe' - since I see them running in Resource monitor of Win10 as well.
2017-10-24
Use props
sinok_alesha
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-10-24 00:52
Do you have another PC to try with? It seems to be the application or internet configuration issue.

All PC-es I have are running behind my internet providers proxy. Maybe it could be the reason. It is a shame DJI Assistant does not provide any logging information (or better debug mode) to show what could be wrong with loading that image. I see DJIBrowser is based on Electron - which I can check the git docs on how to do debugging of main process. But not sure about root.exe which totally comes with DJI
2017-10-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

sinok_alesha Posted at 2017-10-24 01:17
All PC-es I have are running behind my internet providers proxy. Maybe it could be the reason. It is a shame DJI Assistant does not provide any logging information (or better debug mode) to show what could be wrong with loading that image. I see DJIBrowser is based on Electron - which I can check the git docs on how to do debugging of main process. But not sure about root.exe which totally comes with DJI

Had you also tried your other computers? Please try another computer to see if it works.
2017-10-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

sinok_alesha Posted at 2017-10-24 01:17

Addition, please help to confirm which version is your DJI Assistant 2. Please download the latest v1.1.6 from our official website.
2017-10-25
Use props
fansa23e161d
lvl.1
United States

Cannot login to Assistant 2. OS-w7 pro; security SW Norton 360; even I can see the captcha and fill in the verification code -> network error 1-6.
2017-11-23
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules