Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Signing in to Assistant 2
29212 61 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa23e161d
lvl.1
United States

Cannot login to Assistant 2. OS-w7 pro; security SW Norton 360; even I can see the captcha and fill in the verification code -> network error 1-6. Incompatible app from MS.
2017-11-23
Use props
djiuser_iNpOQnC
New
United States

same problem
2017-11-28
Use props
fansbfe17ad2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49626 ft

United Kingdom

Just reading through all solutions for this issue and I cant see verification code.
2017-12-17
Use props
Rancher
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56824 ft
United States

Yea, I just install the Assistant and the captcha is blank so will not allow me to log in.

Googled everything out there and nothing.
2017-12-17
Use props
allen_fletcha
New

United States

Yes just got a DJI OSMO Mobile and trying to sign up with the App and verification Code is blank. Also When I create an account online it does not allow me to login in the app either.
2017-12-25
Use props
Dbuxy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 344547 ft
United States

I have this problem too, anyone find a fix? I followed all previous suggestions
2018-1-20
Use props
stevelarsc
lvl.1

India

This verification code is a captcha picture which appears on the login page itself. I am not sure why it is not displaying in your login screenshot. This might be due to some browser issues. You can visit  http://www.howtofixbrowserissues.com/ where you get tips on how to fix browser issues like this, Thanks
2018-2-21
Use props
djiuser_bgPHqFVacCA3
lvl.1
United States

stevelarsc Posted at 2018-2-21 01:09
This verification code is a captcha picture which appears on the login page itself. I am not sure why it is not displaying in your login screenshot. This might be due to some browser issues. You can visit  http://www.howtofixbrowserissues.com/ where you get tips on how to fix browser issues like this, Thanks

I had this same problem.  My solution was found here.

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutor ... cement-on-windows-8

The short:

You need to remove the application, then temporarily disable driver signing, then reinstall the application as administrator, then reboot your computer.

Also make sure all text fields have information in them.  

Hope this helps.

2018-2-21
Use props
djiuser_lifukranURwR
lvl.1
United States

Same problem here, no captcha visible. Come on DJI get this fixed!
2018-2-27
Use props
djiuser_2MvPubWcx8Uo
New

Switzerland

I had the same problem here. On a Mac.

First of all: It can't be a «browser problem», because the assistant IS the browser. I never had problems registering or logging in on dji.com. The problem only exists in the newest DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.0.
– First install
– Activated the blocked system extension (can't remember the name, because the alert doesn't appear anymore)

Sometimes there was simply no captcha-code, sometimes there was a broken-picture-picture.

Here's the key: I use Little Snitch. Newest version. Silent mode (allow all connections). After deactivating Little Snitch everything worked fine.

Maybe this helps.
2018-3-25
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Drone.Nomad Posted at 2017-7-2 09:58
Yep that pretty much sums it up :-)

The latest Version of Assistant 2 is version 1.2.3, I would try update Assistant on your PC/Mac and see if the problem persists

2018-3-25
Use props
fans589b29e7
New
Germany

QuadKid Posted at 2018-3-25 02:45
The latest Version of Assistant 2 is version 1.2.3, I would try update Assistant on your PC/Mac and see if the problem persists

[view_image]

Had the same problem: Windows10, Assistant 2 ver1.2.3, no verifation code displayed.

Solution (for me, as already mentioned above):
Run "Assistant 2" as administrator  (right mouse click) -> verifation code is displayed - login works fine.
2018-4-23
Use props
Brutale
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26 ft
United States

I just clicked on the BOX where the Verification Code goes and the code appeared to the right.
2018-4-26
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3397539 ft
  • >>>

I got it to work by clicking in the area where the Captcha is supposed to be.  After two or three clicks, the Captcha appeared.
2018-7-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

sky_makai Posted at 2018-7-9 16:41
I got it to work by clicking in the area where the Captcha is supposed to be.  After two or three clicks, the Captcha appeared.

That's great to know, kindly inform us if you need our assistance.
2018-7-10
Use props
Binu luwangcha
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138340 ft
India

verification code is not appear
2018-10-21
Use props
Wanbli
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3848497 ft
United States

DJI SOFTWARE SUCKS!!!
2019-8-6
Use props
Not A Speck Of Cereal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

2 years later and this is still happening.

Latest Assistant version, Win 10, uninstalled, reinstalled, Run as Admin, whitelisted in malware blocker, clicking all over the frickin' place and VERY FRUSTRATED.

Flight tomorrow morning, DJI Go Telling me to calibrate the visioning system, so I assume the M2P obstacle avoidance sensors are compromised until the calibration occurs.

BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE THE VERIFICATION CODE DOES NOT APPEAR!

"Did you try using another computer?" IS NOT A PROPER RESOLUTION. You shouldn't even ask a user to do that. The software should install on any valid PC with the proper / supported OS.

PERIOD.
2020-10-31
Use props
djiuser_biDe5iDv3Vpf
New

United States

Make sure you are NOT on a VPN.  It won't generate a verification code if you are.
2021-8-17
Use props
Scatterblak
lvl.1

United States

Dead wrong here. For many people, it doesn't appear.
2022-7-3
Use props
djiuser_8dK91AGwLYwQ
lvl.1

United States

Drone.Nomad Posted at 2017-7-1 12:44
Thank you for your reply, as you can see on mine this does not appear??  I will uninstall it and try again.

SOLVED
For PC- Right click on DJI Assistant Icon select properties-Compatibility, change compatibility to Windows 8 and select Run this program as an Administrator. Boom problem solved. The captcha will show.
16692710074065086088740353725536.jpg
2022-11-23
Use props
JI_Snow
lvl.1

United States

I clicked around until I hit a button that brings up a new code and then it showed up.
2023-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules