Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Debating cancelling my order...
2779 45 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ken-W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Doobry Posted at 2017-7-2 08:52
I think he was referring to the mavic flymore :-)

damn it. It's late... catch you guys tomorrow!
2017-7-2
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

FluxSine Posted at 2017-7-2 09:03
I get what Anthony is saying my stance on professional is footage you'd see in a motion picture. You probably won't see a spark used for silky smooth scenes ina motion picture but i bet we might see it used for a fpv view, maybe even home alone type prank. But for individuals doing photography, a local city/college event, real estate, weddings, blogging, etc.. In my opinion it will work fine, even excel. But for a movie set production from Hollywood yeah use the inspire 2, red camera, dollys, etc.. that's a professional environment.

weeeeelllll, I really wouldn't expect a $500 drone that pretty much marketed as a selfie drone to be a professional tool

DJI has products for high end demands (calling them professional makes me cringe because it implies that gear matters more than skill), but they are in a different price bracket and require a different level of experience and skill to operate.
2017-7-2
Use props
onefourten
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18330 ft
United Kingdom

UPDATE: Spark order cancelled. Mavic purchased and in hand, currently ploughing through the manual and firmware updates

Thank you all again for your valuable input!
2017-7-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

onefourten Posted at 2017-7-2 10:59
UPDATE: Spark order cancelled. Mavic purchased and in hand, currently ploughing through the manual and firmware updates

Thank you all again for your valuable input!

Good job. But be warned once you start with this drone hobby, you are likely to end up with more than one drone. So you may opt for spark one day or maybe even an inspire2.
Good luck..
2017-7-2
Use props
Dabomac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218143 ft
Spain

Perfect if it's what you want, but
You can not associate 4K to professional and 1080 to toy. The Spark is very versatile, easy to fly, fun for all and profecional in good hands.

In comparison, the mavic is a toy and impire 2 professional?

I'm glad for you.
2017-7-2
Use props
Wally-Works
New
United States

Easy, get the Mavic today and when the Spark with the Fly More is in the store get it, they are so different.  I have found it easy to photograph people with the Spark, they think it is cute but the Mavic is scary.
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules