Maybe a bad decision to get a Spark
1166 7 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Its_Big_Dee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 266024 ft
United States

After reading through this forum trying to go between the pros and cons of the spark I may return it once I get it and just get a mavic. Is there any connection issues with the mavic or other quirks?
2017-7-1
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic is the wiser choice...I've owned my Mavic since last October and NEVER had an issue.
2017-7-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

When Mavic came out first problems were tenfold compared to spark.
2017-7-1
Use props
fans1e71c6dd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1742 ft
Ireland

Most issues with spark should b fixed shortly with updates.hopefully anyway.
2017-7-1
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-7-1 15:31
When Mavic came out first problems were tenfold compared to spark.

Tenfold?
2017-7-1
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

You can go over to the Mavic Forum and look at the old posts from the release.  The only MAJOR issues were failure to deliver on time. Start at page 166 and you can work you way to the present.  You'll notice some camera related issues which have been resolved.  One thing you will NOT see is thread after thread stating that users can't connect to their Mavics
2017-7-1
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65157 ft
United States

I've have had no issues so far but I don't jump from phone to rc. The initial setup and firmware updates was a bit cumbersome but now I turn on the drone, turn on my rc, and go into dji app on iPhone 6 Plus. Works like a charm. Sport mode is so much fun, its size makes it seem a lot faster then a mavic. If your goal is mile long flights then yes get the mavic otherwise you should love the Spark.
2017-7-1
Use props
Its_Big_Dee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 266024 ft
United States

Awesome thanks for the advice I'll probably just keep it and just build a fast quad I got this mainly for fun pictures out with the family long as it doesn't fly away
2017-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules