Female USB on bottom of Mavic Remote
2100 17 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
idofuel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 476768 ft
United States

Has anyone else had issue with using this port? I recently purchased a tablet dock and figured thats what it was there for...ive resorted to using the top left port into female usb which seems clunky.
2017-7-1
Use props
fansd4d9fa67
lvl.1
United States

What tablet did you get?
2017-7-1
Use props
idofuel
lvl.2
United States

Samsung galaxy tab S2
2017-7-1
Use props
fansd4d9fa67
lvl.1
United States

Does it fit in the controller?
2017-7-1
Use props
fansd4d9fa67
lvl.1
United States

http://www.dronevalley.com/store/p85/DJI_Mavic_Pro_-_Custom_Data_Cable_%2830cm%29_-_For_Android_Devices.html
2017-7-1
Use props
idofuel
lvl.2
United States

Yes fits fine but doesn't want to connect...can connect phones thru it...just doesnt like tablet...even tried removing the cable top right all together
2017-7-1
Use props
fansd4d9fa67
lvl.1
United States

Top right? Top left you mean? So you took the phone cable out and put in the USB in bottom and get nothing?
2017-7-1
Use props
idofuel
lvl.2
United States

Sorry yes even tried plugging in other phones, Samsung and iphones...the bottom USB port recognizes everything but my tablet
2017-7-1
Use props
fansd4d9fa67
lvl.1
United States

Have you tired you reinstall the app ?
2017-7-1
Use props
fansd4d9fa67
lvl.1
United States

Try this . Turn on your controller with your s2 hooked up .then take you tablet and turn it off and back on . Reopen dji app .
2017-7-1
Use props
idofuel
lvl.2
United States

Ok will try thx
2017-7-1
Use props
idofuel
lvl.2
United States

Ughhhh so frustrating....now it's rapidly popping up do you want to default this app....but won't stay on screen long enough to connect
2017-7-1
Use props
fansd4d9fa67
lvl.1
United States

So you turned off the tablet and rebooted it ? And then reopened the dji app.?
2017-7-2
Use props
idofuel
lvl.2
United States

good news...after your advice and a couple more youtube videos got it to work...one issue was cable of choice. apparently not all usb to mini are the same. the one I was using was for charging and not for data transfer *big difference* after that *still* wouldn't work. not sure which sequence was final fix BUT. 1. start Mavic 2. start controller with cable installed and plugged into both usb under RC and  tablet 3. once boot sequence was complete (important) and drone was ready to fly...THEN I started tablet and it went into the app by default and was ready to use...this morning I tried breaking the sequence and rushing it to see if it was gone but that's it...some sort of gremlin in the boot sequence that just wont connect unless that exact order is followed. CRAZY. I truly appreciate you taking the time and helping me...if ever I can repay the favor!! Grateful!!
2017-7-2
Use props
idofuel
lvl.2
United States

fansd4d9fa67 Posted at 2017-7-2 03:55
So you turned off the tablet and rebooted it ? And then reopened the dji app.?

good news...after your advice and a couple more youtube videos got it to work...one issue was cable of choice. apparently not all usb to mini are the same. the one I was using was for charging and not for data transfer *big difference* after that *still* wouldn't work. not sure which sequence was final fix BUT. 1. start Mavic 2. start controller with cable installed and plugged into both usb under RC and  tablet 3. once boot sequence was complete (important) and drone was ready to fly...THEN I started tablet and it went into the app by default and was ready to use...this morning I tried breaking the sequence and rushing it to see if it was gone but that's it...some sort of gremlin in the boot sequence that just wont connect unless that exact order is followed. CRAZY. I truly appreciate you taking the time and helping me...if ever I can repay the favor!! Grateful!!
2017-7-2
Use props
fansd4d9fa67
lvl.1
United States

No problem . How do you add people on here lol .
2017-7-2
Use props
idofuel
lvl.2
United States

Desktop version...weird that mobile won't let you
2017-7-2
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansd4d9fa67 Posted at 2017-7-1 17:44
Does it fit in the controller?

It doesnt matter if it fits the controller, my ipad doesnt fit but it connects.  That is what tablet holders are for.
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules