123Next >
9917 93 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hdoria
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi,

I just got a brand new dji mavic pro. It came with firmware .400. The first thing that i did was the firmware upgrade process. The upgrade worked fine for the RC, but I can't upgrade the AC. I've tried like 50 times already. Tried with Assistant 2 on my macbook and using the dji app on my iphone 7.

On the macbook the update get stuck at 60%, then the AC reboots and i get the "update failed" message. Using the dji app on my iphone the process goes to 77%, but then i get the same error.

What's wrong? I don't know what to do anymore.  I'm really dissapointed.
2017-7-1
Use props
idofuel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 476768 ft
United States

Will it fly without? I haven't done last two updates on purpose for same reason and just ignore update as it's getting ready and finds gps
2017-7-1
Use props
Ferks
lvl.2
United States

There are a lot of posts regarding failed firmware updates, I myself had a problem updating on my new Mavic too, check out these links.
2017-7-1
Use props
Ferks
lvl.2
United States

There are a lot of posts regarding failed firmware updates, I myself had a problem updating on my new Mavic too which I finally resolved.
Check out these links.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-99167-1-1.html
https://forum.dji.com/thread-94938-1-1.html
2017-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the unpleasant experience with our product, would you please show me the error code when failed to update by DJI Assistant 2? And your DJI account as well, thanks.
2017-7-1
Use props
hdoria
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi DJI,

My account is hugodoria at gmail.com . I send all the reports from the Dji App for iOS.

Now i have .900 on my RC and .400 on the AC. Can't i flight using this configuration?

I have tried everything on this forum. Factory reset, upgrade from phone, upgrade from pc, upgrade from mac. You can find all the images here: http://imgur.com/a/Linkd

2017-7-2
Use props
idofuel
lvl.2
United States

will it allow you to fly out of beginner mode and with more than 6 satellites? I follow these forums on this issue as I have same problem and lots of us backgrade (my word) to an update that has less bugs and is more steady
2017-7-2
Use props
hdoria
lvl.1
Brazil

The error when upgrading from Assistant 2:

Error: undefined 0x020106.
2017-7-2
Use props
hdoria
lvl.1
Brazil

I have tried at least 20 times swapping out batteries to keep the Mavic above 50%. After deleting the app on the phone and reinstalling, the update still fails every time at the same spot (hangs at 77%, jumps to 92%, then fails).
Using DJI Assistant 2 on Mac or PC, it begins updating, gets to 60%, power cycles the Mavic, then fails with error "undefined 0x020106".

I have no words to describe how disappointed I am.
2017-7-2
Use props
fansb97a0c43
New

United States

Hi hdoria. I am in the same boat but am only 1 version behind. I also use mac and iPhone. I gave up because this update isn't important to me but you have a few you need that are more important. It is ridiculous that DJI have been doing this for so long and still can't get the update process right.
2017-7-2
Use props
idofuel
lvl.2
United States

I was right where you are few months back...ignore the updates...you are running a much newer version than I am and I fly almost daily. nothing but new rules in latest apps and updates to alow googles setting etc...you *should* be able to just click in and fly...again I fly almost daily with the annoying little ribbon in top left reminding there is an update same at boot screen when I ignore some new NFZ data base update...no thx
2017-7-2
Use props
idofuel
lvl.2
United States

BTW @DJIMindy is awesome and has helped me in past too...bottom line is running 2-3 updates behind is a safe bet...newest updates come with new bugs (my opinion)
2017-7-2
Use props
hdoria
lvl.1
Brazil

Thanks for the support guys. Just a quick question: Is there a problem to keep my RC with .900 and the AC with .400?
2017-7-2
Use props
idofuel
lvl.2
United States

None at all
2017-7-2
Use props
fans52f8f019
New
Kuwait

hdoria Posted at 2017-7-2 06:27
I have tried at least 20 times swapping out batteries to keep the Mavic above 50%. After deleting the app on the phone and reinstalling, the update still fails every time at the same spot (hangs at 77%, jumps to 92%, then fails).
Using DJI Assistant 2 on Mac or PC, it begins updating, gets to 60%, power cycles the Mavic, then fails with error "undefined 0x020106".

Hey. I am in the exact same situation you are in. I just got the Mavic yesterday I have been trying to update ever since. Tried everything you have done. I 'can' fly it but it is not in GPS mode so the stabilization is off. Can you give me feedback if you have succesfully updated to the latest version? Thank you.
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hdoria Posted at 2017-7-2 09:27
Thanks for the support guys.  Just a quick question: Is there a problem to keep my RC with .900 and the AC with .400?

Our engineer has handled this for you, please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
1. Log into your DJI account.
2.Upgrade the firmware V01.03.0350.
3. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest version, it will be working.
2017-7-3
Use props
hdoria
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi Mindy, i didn't get. My AC is already on .400. Should i downgrade to .0350 first? I can't see .0350 on DJI Assistant. I can only see .800 and .900.
2017-7-3
Use props
fans9f88b131
New
Sweden

I'm having the exact issues. Tried the last recommendation from Dji_mindy without success.
2017-7-3
Use props
hdoria
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi @Mindy, this is what i did:

1. Open DJI Assistant 2 on my macbook
2. Log into my DJI account.
3. Plugged my RC using the DJI cable.
4. Upgraded the RC firmware to .900.
5. Unplugged RC from DJI Assistant
6. From the DJI app on iphone (plugged to the RC) synced with the AC
7. Pressed RECORD on RC
8. From DJI app (plugged to the RC) started the upgrade to my AC (firmware to .900)

Didn't worked . Same problem. Hangs at 77%, jumps to 92%, then fails.
2017-7-3
Use props
hdoria
lvl.1
Brazil

When i plug my AC to the Assistant app i cant see two new versions now. .0350 and .0811. They are both labeled "Beta". Should i downgrade my AC to .0350? After this, should i upgrade to .900 using the Assistant or the RC? (reminder: my RC is already on .900).
2017-7-3
Use props
hdoria
lvl.1
Brazil

This is what i see now:

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 15.05.34.png
2017-7-3
Use props
Pitando
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68284 ft
Sweden

keep the 0.400, is so good version
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We have added 0350 to your account again, please select 0350 to downgrade firstly, once it's done, press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest version, that is 0900. Please keep me updated it it works.
2017-7-4
Use props
hdoria
lvl.1
Brazil

@mindy, just a quick question: should i downgrade my RC (it's 0900 akready) to .0350 then upgrade it to .0900 again? Or should i downgrade the AC (it's 0.400) to .0350 then upgrade to .0900. This is not very clear to me because you are asking me to press the "record" button on the RC, but the RC is already on .0900. Shouldn't the procedure be made on the AC? Which device should be connected to the Assistant?
2017-7-4
Use props
The Great Horne
New
Flight distance : 19058 ft
United States

hdoria,

I was in the exact same boat as you 2 weeks ago. Tried EVERYTHING I possibly could to upgrade from .400. The remote updates perfectly fine, but when I tried the aircraft, it failed at 57% every time. Tried the app. Tried Assistant (on multiple PCs and Macs all different versions). Tried charging everything 100%. Tried multiple SD cards (even tried without an SD card). Tried different USB cables. Tried downloading the update then flipping my phone to airplane mode (some users reported wifi interference when install starts). Tried asking it f**** nicely. Nothing. I finally caved and contacted DJI support. Spoke with them for an hour until they offered a repair. It seems there are some models out there that absolutely refuse to push firmware updates. I didn't want to wait a month to get a refurbished and possibly used drone in return. So, I exchanged it at the store I had purchased it from. I hope your drone is still under store warranty, I understand your frustration and hope DJI's quality control is better in the future. It's not fair for consumers.
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hdoria Posted at 2017-7-4 05:18
@mindy, just a quick question: should i downgrade my RC (it's 0900 akready) to .0350 then upgrade it to .0900 again? Or should i downgrade the AC (it's 0.400) to .0350 then upgrade to .0900. This is not very clear to me because you are asking me to press the "record" button on the RC, but the RC is already on .0900. Shouldn't the procedure be made on the AC? Which device should be connected to the Assistant?

I'm sorry I didn't describe clearly,  all you need to do is to downgrade and update the aircraft with DJI Assistant 2. It will be working. If you have further question, please click 'reply' directly, I will check the message in time, thanks.
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

The Great Horne Posted at 2017-7-5 08:50
hdoria,

I was in the exact same boat as you 2 weeks ago. Tried EVERYTHING I possibly could to upgrade from .400. The remote updates perfectly fine, but when I tried the aircraft, it failed at 57% every time. Tried the app. Tried Assistant (on multiple PCs and Macs all different versions). Tried charging everything 100%. Tried multiple SD cards (even tried without an SD card). Tried different USB cables. Tried downloading the update then flipping my phone to airplane mode (some users reported wifi interference when install starts). Tried asking it f**** nicely. Nothing. I finally caved and contacted DJI support. Spoke with them for an hour until they offered a repair. It seems there are some models out there that absolutely refuse to push firmware updates. I didn't want to wait a month to get a refurbished and possibly used drone in return. So, I exchanged it at the store I had purchased it from. I hope your drone is still under store warranty, I understand your frustration and hope DJI's quality control is better in the future. It's not fair for consumers.

I'm so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our product, we are working hard to improve our product and service and will try our best to make your experience with us better in the future.
2017-7-6
Use props
hdoria
lvl.1
Brazil

Mindy,

I downgraded the aircraft to .350 using the Assistant 2. The downgrade worked fine. Now, when i try to update to .0900 the update fails again at 57%. I uploaded the error log. Could you at least enable .0400 for my account again? Thanks.
2017-7-6
Use props
hdoria
lvl.1
Brazil

I managed to upgrade to .900!!! Finally!!  

Downgraded from .400 to .350, then upgraded from .350 to .800 (upgrade to .900 failed). From .800, upgraded to .900. Everything using the DJI Assistant 2.

@Mindy, thank you very much for all the patience and help. You are awesome. Couldn't do this without your help. I owe you one.
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hdoria Posted at 2017-7-6 08:06
I managed to upgrade to .900!!! Finally!!  

Downgraded from .400 to .350, then upgraded from .350 to .800 (upgrade to .900 failed). From .800, upgraded to .900. Everything using the DJI Assistant 2.

You are very welcome, I'm glad I can help you, hope you have a good time on flying.
2017-7-7
Use props
Jim.Leonard
New
Flight distance : 44301 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-7 00:41
You are very welcome, I'm glad I can help you, hope you have a good time on flying.

I have this exact same issue, and would love to see if the fix you applied for the folks above would work for me.

My RC is on .900
My AC is stuck on .400

I have tried the multitudes of 'Fixes" and cannot get anything to get my AC to update past .400

My DJI account is Jim.leonard525@gmail.com

Thank You very much!
2017-7-12
Use props
OpenHouse24
New
Canada

Same here bought it yesterday my account is juanfanzio@gmail.com
RC at 900
AC at 400
Mac and iphone 7, i only see 800 and 900 on DJI assistant 2
Please help, Thanks in advance
2017-7-27
Use props
jepp53
New
Norway

Allmost same problem here.
I have a Dji mavic Pro and dji Googles. Headtracking doesnt work because my frimware on mavic is 550 and firmware on Goggles are 800.
My mavic will not Upgrade to ver 800 or 900, tried everything, nothing Works. Only solution is to downgrade firmware on goggles to 550, but thats not an option in Dji Assistant 2, only Upgrade to ver 900. Any other solution how to downgrade goggles?
2017-7-31
Use props
Shekylla
New
Canada

@Mindy am having same problems with update. can you add 0350 to my account as well.
shekylla@gmail.com

thanks
2017-7-31
Use props
Shekylla
New
Canada

can i get update on my account for 0350 firmware!!
my mavic cant get updated! from 0400 to 0900!
shekylla@gmail.com is my account. thanks
2017-7-31
Use props
Shekylla
New
Canada

@mindy i need 0350 firmware as well.
please update my account shekylla@gmail.com
thanks
2017-7-31
Use props
Jeff7577
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

Do 800 and then 900
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Shekylla Posted at 2017-7-31 18:22
@mindy i need 0350 firmware as well.
please update my account
thanks

Please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
2.Upgrade the firmware V1.3.8.11 or V1.3.8.10.
3. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest version.
2017-8-1
Use props
Multirotorpodca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 463829 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-1 00:06
Please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
2.Upgrade the firmware V1.3.8.11 or V1.3.8.10.

Mindy, I would also like to try V01.03.0350. My account is J.papa@Mac.com. Mavic refusing to even begin accepting firmware after download in assistant 2. Bind button on aircraft is unresponsive, fans running constantly and .0800, .0900 and newest version all fail.

Tried formatting card, recording before upgrading, reinstalling Assistant 2, and am ready to set it on fire.
2017-8-22
Use props
XpGhostpX
New
Flight distance : 287477 ft
United States

IM HAVING THR
2017-8-25
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now