Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aircraft Disconnected msg??
1664 10 2017-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8aa47879
New
United States

I bought the spark in a combo package including remote controller. I updated the software as requested. The manual says if you buy the spark and RC in a combo package, then they are already linked.

1. I turn on spark and RC
2. I turn on cellphone
3. i connect to the RC wifi
4. I launch the DJI GO 4 app
5. the GO FLY button never comes up
6. If I select ENTER DEVICE button, I get Aircraft Disconnected message at top of the screen

The only way I see the GO FLY button is if I select the spark wi-fi. Of course, the RC is bypassed and of no use.

Does this mean that the spark and RC are unlinked or has something else happened?

angel
2017-7-1
Use props
fans38ce3655
lvl.1
Flight distance : 320354 ft
United States

Same problem!
2017-7-1
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65157 ft
United States

Here is what I had to do.
Step 1: Power on spark
Step 2: hold power button on back until you have heard three beeps.
Step 3: use phone to connect to spark wifi
Step 4: open dji go 4 app.
Step 5: update flight zones
Step 6: update drone firmware(this can be a little wonky). It will have you switch back to your house wifi or cell etc.. to download firmware. Mine got to 100% and seemed to stop. I force quit the app, reconnected to drone wifi, re Launched dji go app and behold it has the firmware and proceeded to update. After finishing I then had to connect the remote.
2017-7-1
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
United States

Remote controller setup.
Step 1: power on remote same way you do drone quick press twice watch lights light up to 4 lights.
Step 2: launch dji go app
Step 3: click on equipment tab and then click on the little remote icon, follow instructions(should walk you through pairing remote to phone)
Step 4: update remote firmware
Step 5: follow instructions to pair remote with drone.
Step 6: good to go.
2017-7-1
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
United States

After pairing should work as follows:
Step 1: turn drone on
Step 2: turn remote on
Step 3: wait tell red light on remote goes green (paired)
Step 4: launch dji go app on phone
Step 5: fly like a boss.

Hope this helps easy after you do all that.
2017-7-1
Use props
fans8028c9d6
lvl.1
Montenegro

I have the same problems. I can connect spark to phone and fly. I can connect spark to RC without phone and fly. I can connect RC to phone without spark. But when I turn on spark - it connects to RC and RC disconnects from phone... No any 3-6-9 sec.pressing of buttons, no linking procedures, no fsctory reset can help...
2017-7-1
Use props
fans8aa47879
New
United States

FluxSine Posted at 2017-7-1 21:49
Here is what I had to do.
Step 1: Power on spark
Step 2: hold power button on back until you have heard three beeps.

where do you update fly zones?
2017-7-2
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
United States

The fly zone popped up in app the first time I connected Spark to dji go.
2017-7-2
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
United States

If you leave the rc off and you turn the spark on with the double battery press. You can't see its wifi in your phone? And then press and hold the back of battery for 9 seconds or hearing 3 beeps) and still no spark wifi in your phone settings? It takes a second to show up I turned my phone wifi off and back on a couple times initially. If it's. Or shaking up you probably have a dud. I really have had no issues yet. Yes the initial setup was kind of a pain in the ass, but now it's amazing.
2017-7-2
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
United States

If it's not showing up you probably have a dud. (Couldn't find away to edit post in mobile.)
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please try to re-link the RC and the drone by the steps below: Press the Pause, Fn, and C1 buttons at the same time. Once the controller starts beeping, release these buttons. With Spark powered on, press and hold the battery power button. When you hear Spark beep, release this button. Linking is now complete.
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules