DJI Go App Editor and Photo Quality
1181 4 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thumper
New
Flight distance : 453 ft
Germany

I am trying to work out the editor on the Go 4.0 app and how it works with the spark in terms of getting the content in full resolution onto my phone so it syncs with iCloud. Do I need to manually download the original content from my sd card on the spark or does it automatically sync up. I could not find any information on this and trying to work it out. Thanks
2017-7-2
Use props
fans47efb99f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19902 ft
United States

I can't download the full resolution images via the app either. Always fails and basically disconnects. I have also tested with my phone directly connect to the remote via usb and no luck.
2017-7-2
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

You need to go into Playback mode in the app (the Play button), and either download one or several using the Select button) onto your mobile device (I use an iPhone 6 Plus) and then edit from there. As for syncing with iCloud, as soon as I'm connected back to a network with internet connectivity, my iPhone's image library is synced to iCloud and I can access the images from any of my other iOS/Mac devices.
2017-7-2
Use props
Thumper
New
Flight distance : 453 ft
Germany

Ken-W Posted at 2017-7-2 04:40
You need to go into Playback mode in the app (the Play button), and either download one or several using the Select button) onto your mobile device (I use an iPhone 6 Plus) and then edit from there. As for syncing with iCloud, as soon as I'm connected back to a network with internet connectivity, my iPhone's image library is synced to iCloud and I can access the images from any of my other iOS/Mac devices.

Thanks for the advice, will give that a try.

I have since noticed that some pictures and videos are automatically in my photos on my iPhone without doing anything. I could not find a setting for this, do you know how to control this?
2017-7-3
Use props
Ken-W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Thumper Posted at 2017-7-3 22:01
Thanks for the advice, will give that a try.

I have since noticed that some pictures and videos are automatically in my photos on my iPhone without doing anything. I could not find a setting for this, do you know how to control this?

Nope. no idea. I usually just focus on flying and getting the shots I want, through several batteries, then on the last battery, I just download all the files from the aircraft to my iPhone before powering down.

The alternative is to not bother with transferring via WiFi. Just pull the microSD card and load it into your device using an external card reader. Much faster that way, especially when transferring videos.
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules