Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark: second outting ( I hit a tree... can you see when?)
945 3 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FluxSine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65157 ft
United States

So we are stilll loving the spark, and getting more and more excited about the footage. I left my USB to USB C adaptor at work so all video footage is coming directly off phone for now.
Second outting we tried some of the tracking modes and dronie modes as welll as more sports mode. Also trying to use only dji go app, when I use footage from drone I'll post process in resolve and premiere. But since I haven't seen a lot of people using the dji go app for vids I thought this would be a good example. In all honesty they have done a great job on their video editor.

Enjoy the video and see if you can see where sports mode gets the better of me and I fly through a tree. Luckily in this instance no prop guards was a good thing since it seemed to only hit leaves being able to pass/cut through.
Figuring out how to turn and move smooth is the hardest part I've decided if you are moving forward or backwards you can film in sport mode, otherwise stay in normal mode.

2017-7-2
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
United States

I new there was a tree but I really wasn't ready for the speed. Turning at high speeds is interesting but it's a lot of fun. Any thoughts?
2017-7-2
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
United States

Oh and if your using the dji go app to edit video and you have all your scenes trimmed and read to go don't change the music rhythm: from auto, highlight, or full unless you want all your work to disappear. That was a learning experience and there isn't an undo option that I could find.
2017-7-2
Use props
DMX_MT
Second Officer
Malta

Awesome Video !
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules