Making multiple cuts of single video wih DJI GO editor
2321 4 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jddeloney
New
United States

I want to edit a one minute video into two parts. I can only seem to  slide the cut bars from each end, once this is done is there a way to  activate part of the already cut section? Is there a way to use the  start and the end of the video and just cut the middle out?

I can't seem to find a tutorial for DJI GO app editing for Phantom 3 Standard, only for advanced.
Some YouTube and online content for P3S is outdated or missing entierly, even from DJI sources.

2017-7-2
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Why use GO editor ? PC editors much easier and you have a nice big screen to work with ...

Plain free Windows Movie Maker will do what you want and a lot more ...

Nigel
2017-7-2
Use props
jddeloney
New
United States

Windows Movie Maker cuts off part of the video and the colors are washed out, plus I like the free music choices.
Wish DJI would make a pc editor.
2017-7-2
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Cuts of part of the video ?

Have you set the parameters correctly in MM to cater for your video ? Don't forget that you can also alter the ratio of video width to height in GO / LItchi as well.

I have never had any cropping or cuts to videos in MM .. and washed out colours ? Depends again on what you are saving in ...

Free music ? MM has direct access to one of the largest Free Music sites available ... Free Music Archive ..... and imports direct.

No worries anyway - just a suggestion ...

Nigel
2017-7-2
Use props
Wlee2060
lvl.2

United States

Perhaps you can try Joyoshare Media Cutter which can easily cut any parts you don't want and leave the impartant parts you like. One point needs to mention is that this video cutter can cut videos without reencoding, which means the video quality will never be damaged.
2018-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules