Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost drone. need help on some questions
1132 7 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans84d32b2e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 413205 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I lost my drone yesterday and I need help in the following:

-How can I find the drone even with the GPS turned off? How can I retrieve my flight log?
-If I lost it, can I get a replacement? My delivery was Wednesday afternoon 6/28/2017.
-Who can I contact with situations like this and where?

thanks in advance.

2017-7-2
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

How were you contolling the Spark, gesture, wi fi or controller?
2017-7-2
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.3
Flight distance : 66286 ft
Australia

If you have DJI Refresh, you have to send back the carcass. If you dont have it I believe the refresh conditions exclude replacement.
2017-7-2
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Contact support, they will want you to upload your flight data and they will decide your fate.
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for your loss. Have you recovered your drone? We have 'Find your Drone' function on the right top corner of the APP, we suggest to try this way when the drone flyaway.
If you flew the drone with mobile device or RC, please sync your flight record and PM me your DJI account. Click the icon on the right top corner, find Flight Record, then sync your data. We will make data analysis for you to find out the reason of flyaway. On the other hand, please contact our support to help to raise a ticket for you.
sync your flight record.png
2017-7-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You need to be a bit more specific as to what might have happened, there are ways to give you an indication of what may have happened, if you were using RC or phone you will have a flight log and this can both help you find your drone and find out what might have happened.
2017-7-3
Use props
fans84d32b2e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 413205 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-3 04:29
We are so sorry for your loss. Have you recovered your drone? We have 'Find your Drone' function on the right top corner of the APP, we suggest to try this way when the drone flyaway.
If you flew the drone with mobile device or RC, please sync your flight record and PM me your DJI account. Click the icon on the right top corner, find Flight Record, then sync your data. We will make data analysis for you to find out the reason of flyaway. On the other hand, please contact our support to help to raise a ticket for you.

How can I contact support?
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans84d32b2e Posted at 2017-7-3 05:26
How can I contact support?

Here is the link that you can obtain support: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-7-4
Use props