Mavic dead stick in reverse into a wall.
583 2 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse3326824
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196952 ft
United States

My camera was having some vision issues and I was wondering if it was related to why my Mavic "dead sticking"in reverse until it hit a backstop.  I tried to kill the engines nothing. Have the latest firmware on everything. The video return was freezing. I started the Mavic over video came back and the goodbye camera.
2017-7-2
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I'm sorry to hear about your crash. If you'd like informed feedback on why this happened then you'll need to upload the TXT and / or DAT files from the flight.

The TXT file is located on your mobile device and the instructions for uploading it can be found here. If you do this then please return to this thread and post a message with a link to the uploaded log information.

A great deal more information can be found in the DAT file, and the instructions for accessing it are found here. The correct file will probably be fairly large (tens of megabytes at least) and you'll need to upload it to DropBox (or something similar) and provide a link to it in this thread.
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about the crash. If the drone was broken, please sync your flight record and contact our support to create a ticket and then send in your drone. We have professional data analysis team who will figure out the reason of crash and get your drone fixed. Thank you.

2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules