Active Track, Dronie and Rocket
1062 8 2017-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 141549 ft
United States

Was playing around with the drone today.  The neighbors saw it and told me to come over.  He and his son were playing ball in the yard.  So I did active tracking on his son.  It did really well until he ran directly under it and it lost him.  The dronie seems to be gaining altitude although some say theirs does not.  The rocket view I should have adjusted the exposure.  It washed the kids faces out.

2017-7-2
Use props
Jack_Sweeney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 634692 ft
United States

Yeah the washed out faces is a bit disappointing but this drone sure is a amazing piece of technology for its price and size! You should try changing the camera settings to see if u can fix the washout. Hope u continue to have more fun!
2017-7-2
Use props
e-kitiran
Second Officer
Flight distance : 32680 ft
Indonesia

Great video! You can play with the camera setting and find the best.
2018-1-24
Use props
Langner91
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3474 ft
United States

Fun, I can't wait for spring and some nice weather to try this!
2018-1-25
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
United States

Thanks everyone.  This video was within the first couple days of owning it.  I'm much better at it now.   I have a couple more videos on my channel using the drone.  Waiting on warmer weather also to get out and enjoy my drone.
2018-1-25
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Thanks for sharing and glad others are curious about the spark; drones in general.
2018-1-25
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
United States

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-1-25 10:23
Thanks for sharing and glad others are curious about the spark; drones in general.

Personally I think the Spark is a great little drone.  I'm a hiker/mountain biker and it fits right in my back pack.  Of course now I really want a Mavic Air!  Darn you DJI!  LOL!!  However I doubt my wife will let me get a new drone yet.
2018-1-25
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

HTWEELZ Posted at 2018-1-25 10:53
Personally I think the Spark is a great little drone.  I'm a hiker/mountain biker and it fits right in my back pack.  Of course now I really want a Mavic Air!  Darn you DJI!  LOL!!  However I doubt my wife will let me get a new drone yet.

I'm in the same boat.  I want a Mavic Air, but I have a wife to contend with .. so i'll keep my Spark till it dies
2018-1-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now