Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

Guys,
Just for fun...
Since I am not a lawyer, but will this considered as being cheated when in the promote videos, and manual, DJI said that you can move the camera by tilting your phone with "gimbal pitch track".
However, after buying the product, installing the app on Android phone, you realized there is no function like that.
And today, finally DJI representative confirmed to me that function is currently not available for Android.

This then affected me mentally, I feel sad that I paid for what was promised but not true )

Anyway, I have no ill intention to DJI on this. Just for fun discussion and for DJI to think about it (and maybe offer something cool to Spark owners as a compensation, wink)

Untitled.png
2017-7-3
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

The promo videos definitely had a lot of editing done to them in order to make the gesture mode of the Spark look "idiot proof".
2017-7-3
Use props
Dirk52
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Is the commerial done with an iPhone or an Android phone?
2017-7-3
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-7-3 04:15
The promo videos definitely had a lot of editing done to them in order to make the gesture mode of the Spark look "idiot proof".

Ya it just isn't reliable enough, I wouldn't recommend using it without at least a wifi connection to a phone.  I tried the back away and up and could not get it to come back down. (beckon arms in Y)
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules