Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to get refund
2390 15 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
atomicrobokid
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi guys,

I am after getting a refund for my Spark and going with the Mavic. The lack of features on the Spark is frustrating and I should have got the Mavic originally. I took delivery less than 7 days ago.

What is the process of getting a refund? I've contacted aftersales but i'm concerned with how slow they can be to replying that it'll fall outside of my 7 day window.

Thanks

Ryan
2017-7-3
Use props
Konstantinos_an
Banned
Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-7-3
Use props
atomicrobokid
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I just don't have confidence in the Spark or it's functionality after using it for 2 days. Dronie is broken, helix doesn't work, the battery life is worse than stated, and i didn't realise it omitted most of the intelligent modes of the Mavic. It's a cool little drone, but the range, battery life, features of the mavic plus the futureproofness of 4k has made me reevaluate my options
2017-7-3
Use props
harrismix
lvl.1
United States

atomicrobokid Posted at 2017-7-3 07:12
I just don't have confidence in the Spark or it's functionality after using it for 2 days. Dronie is broken, helix doesn't work, the battery life is worse than stated, and i didn't realise it omitted most of the intelligent modes of the Mavic. It's a cool little drone, but the range, battery life, features of the mavic plus the futureproofness of 4k has made me reevaluate my options

There's no such thing as future proof and surely you knew the Spark features before buying?
2017-7-3
Use props
atomicrobokid
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Some yes. Although from what I watched it didn't suggest some software features would be unavailable that were in the magic only that it had extra. Considering during pre-order there wasn't a tonne of YouTube coverage about the features then No, I didn't 100% know what was on it and as of now some of the features are just fundamentally broken.

Low res photos in selfie mode

Dronie doesn't gain height.

Helix doesn't spiral.

2017-7-3
Use props
atomicrobokid
lvl.1
United Kingdom

*Mavic I meant. Can't edit post on my phone
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Konstantinos_an Posted at 2017-7-3 04:59
I went for the Spark after returning 2 Mavics... check the threads on the camera issue with the blurry right corner! Dji should be issuing a formal recall, the problem is out of control!

Could you please upload a few original pictures to Dropbox and post the link here? I will inform engineer to check your problem, thanks in advance.
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the experience with our product. We will arrange the refund as long as your drone in within 7 calendar days of receiving and have the manufacturing defect, which will need to be evaluated and confirmed by our repair team.
For the problems you described above, the resolution of picture in Selfie mode is 1440x1080.
For the Dronie and Helix function, could you happen to export the flight data and black box to us for further analysis? To export the data, please download the Assistant 2 from DJI official Spark website, install it then connect your Spark to PC, run Assistant 2, click on ''Data upload'' and "Black box" on the left side, you could save it to local, here is the picture for your reference:
data and black box.png
2017-7-3
Use props
atomicrobokid
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-3 20:31
I'm sorry for the experience with our product. We will arrange the refund as long as your drone in within 7 calendar days of receiving and have the manufacturing defect, which will need to be evaluated and confirmed by our repair team.
For the problems you described above, the resolution of picture in Selfie mode is 1440x1080.
For the Dronie and Helix function, could you happen to export the flight data and black box to us for further analysis? To export the data, please download the Assistant 2 from DJI official Spark website, install it then connect your Spark to PC, run Assistant 2, click on ''Data upload'' and "Black box" on the left side, you could save it to local, here is the picture for your reference:

Hi,

I have already boxed up the Spark for return, but plenty of other people on this forum have mentioned these issues who can help

How do i return this to you? I've sent an email with my order number which should show delivery less than 7 days ago, but obviously if i delay much longer it'll go beyond the 7 days so i'm keen to get this done a.s.a.p

Thanks

Ryan
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

atomicrobokid Posted at 2017-7-3 21:42
Hi,

I have already boxed up the Spark for return, but plenty of other people on this forum have mentioned these issues who can help

Where did you send email to? Since you have activated the drone,  Sales Team will not help to operate refund directly, this should be done by After-Sales team. Please contact our support to raise a ticket and then send in. Here is the link to obtain service: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-7-3
Use props
atomicrobokid
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-3 22:07
Where did you send email to? Since you have activated the drone,  Sales Team will not help to operate refund directly, this should be done by After-Sales team. Please contact our support to raise a ticket and then send in. Here is the link to obtain service: http://www.dji.com/support

Hey Mindy,

Support is who i contacted from that page, request #613847

Thanks
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

atomicrobokid Posted at 2017-7-3 22:08
Hey Mindy,

Support is who i contacted from that page, request #613847

No worries, I have informed email team to help you out and reply your email as soon as possible, appreciate your patience.
2017-7-4
Use props
Konstantinos_an
Banned
Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Konstantinos_an Posted at 2017-7-6 00:00
Hello Mindy,

I am trying to upload a photo from my smartphone as I am on holidays with no access to my computer. The whole internet is talking about this issue (just google it or go to YouTube). It is extremelly disappointing... i was really keen to own this drone...

I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed to our product, we wish to help you out as soon as possible once you happen to provide the original pictures, thank you for your understanding.
2017-7-6
Use props
fans558ef8ff
lvl.1

United States

Good afternoon DJI.

I placed an order with you on the 21/8 for my mavic 2 which I was so excited to get using but still have not received it. It’s now the 23/10....

Fed ex your courier have said they have delivered it but I can assure you I sat there all day like an excited kid at Christmas waiting and nothing came...with a package worth 1056 dollars I would expect a signature verification upon delivery not just a dump and run on the doorstep which is what fedex told me they did!

I don’t want a refund I just want my drone I payed £833 pounds of my hard earned money for! Which I was so looking forward to using! This was my first experience using DJI as all my friends highly recommended the company...but how can I rate you highly if after 2 months of me being on here everyday trying to solve this it still hasn’t?

Please solve this! And let me get flying and spread the DJI word for good instead of bad!
2020-10-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans558ef8ff Posted at 10-23 02:56
Good afternoon DJI.

I placed an order with you on the 21/8 for my mavic 2 which I was so excited to get using but still have not received it. It’s now the 23/10....

We've seen your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 948&pid=2312662 We will follow up in this thread, thank you.
2020-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules