Warranty question
722 5 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nixtoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United Kingdom

if there is an issue with your DJI product where do you have to return it to? Having read of quite a few issues I'm getting concern that if I get a faulty one I may need to return it, would I have to foot the bill to post it to China? I've emailed DJI but not had an answer. I'm in the UK.
2017-7-3
Use props
Nixtoo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Anyone? DJI haven't answered either (emailed them)!
2017-7-3
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Nixtoo, it all depends on where you purchased the Spark from as the DJI warranty is not international, meaning that it only works in the country where you bought it.
Being in the UK if you bought from a UK dealer, or online from the DJI UK store then you will be fully covered.
If you bought it from outside the UK (say the US) then you would have to ship it back to the US for warranty repair and pay for shipping both ways.
2017-7-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

As harbourside said it depends where you purchased. If you purchased in U.K. or dji online if something is wrong with it or it malfunctions or warranty repair , dji will arrange all shipping to and from you to repair facility in Netherlands. If you purchased as we said.
2017-7-3
Use props
Nixtoo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks, you've both given me a better answer than DJI. I'm buying in the UK from DJI online. So if there was an issue they would likely cover the shipping.  Just getting a little concerned reading about all the stuck gimbals and fly offs! Hopefully I'll get a good one.
2017-7-3
Use props
0dayDJIproblem
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules