Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No "search feature" on Spark Forum?
638 5 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGSinSC
lvl.2
United States

I noticed that all other DJI Forums have a search feature to enable finding previously posted subjects, before posting another identical topic.

Why not the Spark Froum?
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Please post a screenshot of what you mean. Each subforum should be nearly identical.
2017-7-3
Use props
RGSinSC
lvl.2
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-7-3 08:54
Please post a screenshot of what you mean. Each subforum should be nearly identical.

My error, I guess I am thinking of other Forums where one can "search" the titles to find threads already posted on a subject, before posting a new one. In the DJI Forum case, one must scroll though potentially hundreds of threads to determine if someone already asked the same question.
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

RGSinSC Posted at 2017-7-5 08:16
My error, I guess I am thinking of other Forums where one can "search" the titles to find threads already posted on a subject, before posting a new one. In the DJI Forum case, one must scroll though potentially hundreds of threads to determine if someone already asked the same question.

For now the best way is to use Google. Our forum search function is not as good as it needs to be.
2017-7-5
Use props
RGSinSC
lvl.2
United States

That would be quite an abstract "workaround"......here is a screen shot from another Spark forum.........I searched for battery related threads.
The feature is extraordinary and saves on hundreds of duplicate threads.

2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

RGSinSC Posted at 2017-7-5 10:49
That would be quite an abstract "workaround"......here is a screen shot from another Spark forum.........I searched for battery related threads.
The feature is extraordinary and saves on hundreds of duplicate threads.

I agree on all points.
2017-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules