App issues with updating
711 5 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jghobrial
New
Flight distance : 12848 ft
United States

I have been watching some videos about the app and apparently my app and the more modern app are not the same. I cannot do the points of interest in follow me I have even tried to delete the app and reinstall it and it still comes back to when I originally bought it 1 year ago. I also have the most recent firmware updated on my DJI Phantom 3 standard any ideas as to what I can do
2017-7-3
Use props
Michgolden
lvl.4
Flight distance : 822851 ft
United States

Not sure this is the issue but it might help. After an app update it sometimes resets itself to beginner mode so make sure to check the app settings after every update. Beginner mode, RTH settings etc. Also what version of the app does it say you currently have?
2017-7-4
Use props
user17ab7e24aa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31604 ft
United States

dji phantom 3 standard strong interference detected ?  This pops up on my app like every 5 mins
Any help? Why
IMG_2901.PNG
2017-7-5
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

user17ab7e24aa Posted at 2017-7-5 09:21
dji phantom 3 standard strong interference detected ?  This pops up on my app like every 5 mins
Any help? Why

Strong interference will pop up frequently because the phantom 3 standard uses wifi. All those wifi signals around in that neighborhood will cause interference which will reduce your range. It wont crash your phantom or cause any harm, but just reduce your range since all those signals are basically competing with your phantom signal. If you go far away from any houses or buildings (I mean like out in the country or 10min from any sort of building) then you would get absolutely no interference at all.
2017-7-6
Use props
user17ab7e24aa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31604 ft

I bought a Dji SE 3 , not impressed at all , same ol problems
Had it for week , I want a refund
2018-6-24
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft