Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystalsky DJI Go4 failed to open
2272 14 2017-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

I just received the Crystalsky 5.5". Found DJI Go runs with no problem, but DJI Go4 cannot open.
It showed a message " Unfortunately DJI Go 4 has stopped"
Can anyone explained and help.
Thanks
IMG_1547.JPG
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We feel sorry for experience with our product, could you please provide the crash log by the steps below and the screenshot of device version? We will analyze the data and help you out as soon as possible.
1. Please connect the CrystalSky to the PC via USB cable, the driver will be installed automatically.
2. When it finishes installation, please click on the "Bell" icon at the left top side or the menu at the middle of the screen, then a list will appear.
3. Please click on "Connected USB" in the left side.
4. Then click on "Open USB Storage Device"--"Confirm".
5. Open the disc named 'DJI', find the crash log in DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CRASH
6. When you finish the exporting, please pop up the disc, then click on 'Turn off the USB Storage Device'.
2017-7-4
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks Mindy for your quick help. I followed your instructions, but find that after the LOG file, only CACHE and MAP file appear. There is no CRASH file. Please refer to the following shots.
LOG.jpg
dji_go_v4.jpg
DJI.jpg
DJI 2.jpg
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans63eb6c3c Posted at 2017-7-4 13:24
Thanks Mindy for your quick help. I followed your instructions, but find that after the LOG file, only CACHE and MAP file appear. There is no CRASH file. Please refer to the following shots.

Please send the crash log to us if the problem occurs next time, we need the crash log to make analysis, and hope to get it sorted as soon as possible for you.
2017-7-5
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Mindy, I followed your instruction but unfortunately I cannot find the CRASH file inside the log file. ( Please refer to the above screenshot I Sent). The  DJI Go4 still cannot be opened.
Only the DJI Go is working normally.  And the Browser cannot work as well. , it showed "webpage not available" because " net..ERR-NAME-NOT-RESOLVED"
2017-7-5
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

fans63eb6c3c Posted at 2017-7-5 03:42
Hi Mindy, I followed your instruction but unfortunately I cannot find the CRASH file inside the log file. ( Please refer to the above screenshot I Sent). The  DJI Go4 still cannot be opened.
Only the DJI Go is working normally.  And the Browser cannot work as well. , it showed "webpage not available" because " net..ERR-NAME-NOT-RESOLVED"

IMG_1548.JPG
2017-7-5
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-4 04:32
We feel sorry for experience with our product, could you please provide the crash log by the steps below and the screenshot of device version? We will analyze the data and help you out as soon as possible.
1. Please connect the CrystalSky to the PC via USB cable, the driver will be installed automatically.
2. When it finishes installation, please click on the "Bell" icon at the left top side or the menu at the middle of the screen, then a list will appear.

2017-7-5
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-4 04:32

Hi Mindy, heres the device version of CS5.5. Thanks for watching.
IMG_1549.JPG
2017-7-5
Use props
StianGel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

I assume you tried a reboot of the Crystalsky?
Under settings, tap "Backup & reset" followed by "Copy crash logs to SD card" to create a crash log. You do not need a SD card to perform that operation.
When the Wifi acts up, disable and enable it.
2017-7-6
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

StianGel Posted at 2017-7-6 14:08
I assume you tried a reboot of the Crystalsky?
Under settings, tap "Backup & reset" followed by "Copy crash logs to SD card" to create a crash log. You do not need a SD card to perform that operation.
When the Wifi acts up, disable and enable it.

Thanks StainGel for your kind help.
I did exactly as you instructed, but it seems not working.
Does you mean when the Wifi acts up, I go to App, find the DJIGo4 App, press the disable button, then press the enable button??? (I did it this way)
By the way, I forgot to tell you that the Browser is not working as well. Only the DJIGo is working.
Can I uninstall it and re-install it, seems there is no install and install function?
Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards
2017-7-6
Use props
StianGel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

fans63eb6c3c Posted at 2017-7-6 17:28
Thanks StainGel for your kind help.
I did exactly as you instructed, but it seems not working.
Does you mean when the Wifi acts up, I go to App, find the DJIGo4 App, press the disable button, then press the enable button??? (I did it this way)

I mean you should tap the settings button or icon followed by the wifi icon.
Disable, and then enable it.
You could also try to forget your wifi, so that you have to type in your password again.

I am having some problems with my map, so i'll try a factory reset later today.
2017-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Do you still have the problem that  APP pops up window 'Unfortunately DJI Go 4 has stopped'? When this error appears, please export the data to us immediately.
Like StianGel suggested, under settings, tap "Backup & reset" followed by "Copy crash logs to SD card" to create a crash log, and then follow up the steps I post on 2#, find a file names ''tombstones.zip'', we need this file for further analysis.
Would you please have another try? We appreciate that.
2017-7-7
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

StianGel Posted at 2017-7-6 21:26
I mean you should tap the settings button or icon followed by the wifi icon.
Disable, and then enable it.
You could also try to forget your wifi, so that you have to type in your password again.

Good morning StainGel,
Glad to tell you just minutes ago after I updated to Version 02.02.06.05, the CS5.5 finally work normally.
Thanks so much for your kind advise.

Regards

Eddie
2017-7-7
Use props
fans63eb6c3c
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-7 02:20
Do you still have the problem that  APP pops up window 'Unfortunately DJI Go 4 has stopped'? When this error appears, please export the data to us immediately.
Like StianGel suggested, under settings, tap "Backup & reset" followed by "Copy crash logs to SD card" to create a crash log, and then follow up the steps I post on 2#, find a file names ''tombstones.zip'', we need this file for further analysis.
Would you please have another try? We appreciate that.

Good morning Mindy,

Glad to tell you that this morning I received the new update version 02.02.06.05, after updating,
the CS5.5 now working normally.
Thanks for helping, appreciated.

Regards

Eddie
2017-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans63eb6c3c Posted at 2017-7-7 13:47
Good morning Mindy,

Glad to tell you that this morning I received the new update version 02.02.06.05, after updating,

I'm so happy for you, sorry again for all the inconvenience that has been brought to you, if there is any further problems, please keep us posted.
2017-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules