12776 88 2017-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JBSonic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Interesting how DJI Mindy said that their engineers were working on getting GS Pro ported to Android for the Crystal Sky... in 2017...
Now we are in 2019 and it still has not happened. Do DJI engineers work 2 hours per week or how exactly are we supposed to imagine them making progress so slowly?
It is either that or they just gave up after a few months and just didnt tell anyone.
I would find it hard to believe that is would take a bunch of software engineers over a year to do this task.
2019-1-22
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Unfortunately the CS is dead in the water. Worthless piece of junk that DJI dont give a S**T about..... wonder how long were have to wait for the waypoints 2.0 and the app to be updated ?

I hope all perspective buyers read this …
2019-2-5
Use props
kazcow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 454101 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sky Donkey Posted at 2-5 08:28
Unfortunately the CS is dead in the water. Worthless piece of junk that DJI dont give a S**T about..... wonder how long were have to wait for the waypoints 2.0 and the app to be updated ?

I hope all perspective buyers read this …

I don't know if it is dead - or just slow as it is a "DJI Pro" product.

The SmartController is a consumer product.

But maybe a the CS2 is the reason for their slowness. But updates to CS seem to always being slow.
2019-2-5
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

eggbeater Posted at 2017-7-12 22:03
transfer file or instructions how to.  It would be nice to copy media to USB sticks.

Humm, I do that all the time with File Commander app on my CS
2019-2-7
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

QuadKid Posted at 2017-9-12 02:24
Please Provide Litchi support or at a minimum provide an online Hub such as "Litchi Mission Hub"
to set up waypoint missions in advance of flying, this should be available for all DJI Drone Series.

I installed Litchi on my CS Ultra, it works fine. On the CS browser, go to apkpure.com and download the .apk, install with a click on the app.
2019-2-7
Use props
ReppocMike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1627667 ft
Finland

WRHershey Posted at 2-7 13:06
I installed Litchi on my CS Ultra, it works fine. On the CS browser, go to apkpure.com and download the .apk, install with a click on the app.

Can you use maps also? Litchi use Google maps.
2019-2-13
Use props
Alvara74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30364 ft
United Kingdom

dronesinairs Posted at 2017-7-5 09:57
Upload/share to google photos. On my phone DJI GO 4 app I have a list of 9 options then 3 dots lets me pick ANY APP which includes google app "upload to photos" Which works on video to!
Crystalsky does not have this option.

Google photos is a useful app!
2021-7-11
Use props
Char2000
lvl.2
Flight distance : 616168 ft
United States

This company sucks. Abandoned the CS.
2022-4-4
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

And it'll remain a "wish" because DJI are lazy, incompetent and neglecting dogs.
2022-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules